When should i change guilds???

like the title says im wondering when i should start looking for a haat guild here is my roster https://swgoh.gg/u/darkmanes/collection/

Replies

• Options
    you can join us Dark! We're not quite ready for Haat yet, but we're working our way there.
    Revenants Empire

-Sinbad
  • Options
    @Sinbad so i hate to ask but how close are you guys? plus how are you guys socially? i.e is it a bunch of elitists etc etc i only ask cause the guild i'm in is the first guild i joined in this game and there pretty OK cool peeps. just not really trying to progress and that's fine if that was what i was looking for. sadly i wanna bit more. as far as myself i can guarantee 600 ticks a day 100 percent raid and tw/tb participation. I'm like that guy that's always on your couch except i provide help and support and I'm always working on getting better squads for all events. I'm not trying to toot my own horn since i don't have a robust roster yet but if i say so myself id be a great addition to any guild looking to progress in the game based on the fact i am constantly trying to better myself and my squads as well as keep up with the latest from all the game changers and streamers (ill be starting my own stream soon). I can take direction and criticism and always looking for tips and pointers to better my play. well this has turned out to be a bigger post than intended and kinda looks like a resume to boot so i'm gonna stop now and wait for hopefully some reply's lol
  • Options
    Come and join B C B C, we can complete HAAT and give loads of advice on scoring big. We have 6 spaces opened. We also use LINE app for better communication instead of in game chat. Add me for a chat - line ID tupacca92
  • Options
    I sent you a message, but you're exactly the kind of player we like at Terminus Est! We're active, organized enough to be dangerous, and we like to keep the game fun. At 35 million GP, we are not quite HAAT ready yet, but it's not too far away.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Sinbad, I'd rather bein a weak heroic rancour guild than a strong heroic rancour guild.

What I mean is if you can get 7 Han solo shards a go in your current guild it almost makes up for not getting heroic tank.
  • Options
    @Darkmanes, We could definitely use your contributions. We have some stuff in the works, and will be getting closer to competing in Haat raids. We also have a really good group of people. You can come over and check us out for a little while and see what you think. Just let me know.
  • Options
    @Naraic, a lot of us have our Han solo already so I believe it might be easier for you to work for the 7 shards or so a raid. Do you have a swgoh.gg account?
  • Options
    Darkmanes wrote: »
    like the title says im wondering when i should start looking for a haat guild here is my roster https://swgoh.gg/u/darkmanes/collection/

nope your not ready for HAAT but they sure will take you for your tickets