Why cant we?

Why can’t we have a raid battling light side things, like we battle dark side things?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    most of the "epic battles" were against the DS so its the most logical setting to start with.

but i'm sure they could make it work. dont worry there is plenty of time.
  • We already have both LS and DS Hoth Territory battles, for future is possible, but need see if Will have good background. Geonosis battle with Separatists winning clone wars, Jedi Temple, Old Republic or the last Republic before empire could be options, but need see if most players would like
  • Order 66 - battle against Jedi. Not sure what the reward would be though
  • phinfan309 wrote: »
    Order 66 - battle against Jedi. Not sure what the reward would be though

Leader of the Galactic Empire, duh. ;)

As Order 66 was the culmination of a thousand years of planning by the Sith, the natural reward would be the Sith Lord who established that 1000 years of secrecy: Darth Bane.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Darth Bane is a good choice. It would actually fit well if they used his ghost from Clone Wars. I couldn't think of anything off hand that wasn't in the game already until your suggestion.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    Order 66 - battle against Jedi. Not sure what the reward would be though

but that is not really a single backdrop you could could build a raid on. each phase would be so seperate that it wouldn't have a flow like the current raids do.

Not that they couldn't make that work it would just be different.