Is "General Discussion" the closed topic forum now?

Skittlesnacks1
209 posts Member
edited February 2018
Good lord the first 4 pages are almost all closed topics.

Is this section serving any purpose at all? If a topic isn't closed it's moved to a sub forum within seconds and gets no replies.

Replies

• Lol, closed or moved
  • So let’s take this time to discuss the horrible servers. Lag and server coms loss are becoming a remarkable and common phenomenon. I hope it’s being addressed. I know it’s not my phone or Provider. Ships are horrible even on 1x speed. TW crashes, pvp is now slow as molasses in Dec, and raids are starting to crash. Phone is up to date. Co-Workers are noticing, too.
  • Agree with OP. There are many who believe that the moving of topics is handled a little overzealously.
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    This discussion closed. Make it so ensign!

Warp speed, factor zealous!
  • Been a minute since you been on here eh...
  • This discussion closed. Make it so ensign!

Warp speed, factor zealous!

ALL HANDS TO THE BATTLESTATIONS!!
  • neogeohunter
    112 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Good lord the first 4 pages are almost all closed topics.

Is this section serving any purpose at all? If a topic isn't closed it's moved to a sub forum within seconds and gets no replies.

That’s how they handle it here! I stoped beeing active here as any post gets moved to sub sub sub forums where no one finds it. If you post any constructive criticism against any game mechanisms you get warned for breaking any forum rules. The result is that this forum lost a lot of active members and there are nearly only old topics in “general discussion”. I hope I don’t break any rules with this post! Lol
  • I mainly go to arena and character strat now, I should redo my bookmark. :D
    Hit the gym.
  • This is neither constructive criticism, feedback, or a question. As general commentary of an opinion, gonna close this thread. If you have general feedback for the structured format of the sub-forums, please create a thread in the relevant areas.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
This discussion has been closed.