Love the new mythic event

I beat it. Guess you’re not gonna three star it unless you got g12 thrawn, shoretrooper and stormtrooper. I did enjoy the preloaded TM of CLS though using call to action and then using use the force with a 44k crit on my snowtrooper one shotting him and then immediately attacking my Tie fighter pilot and since he gains 10%Tm for inflicting speed down(it’s okay I’m still waiting to attack), attacks TFP again. Really great experience. 5 stars.

Replies

• Moved to specific event sub-forum
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Sarcasm?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I thought it was too easy. Tbf tho, my arena team is empire so i guess it should be easy... Maybe not so much tho. Not complaining, that was just how I felt.

I did get a couple decent mods, so happy about that.
  • I easily finished all three. I just got a tenacity arrow with a defense primary. Useless. Also got a potency square with a +3 speed secondary that fully upgraded all the way to +3. So I’m unimpressed.
  • I used G12 Vader (58 speed from mods; zeta lead), Palpatine (57), Thrawn (71; zeta unique); G11 Shoretrooper (12) and Death Trooper (71). Never in danger of anyone dying.
  • Lukes_Tauntaun
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    There's no need to give the rebels 100% tm for stuff like this. It'd be challenging enough without that, it's just making certain events artificially 'difficult' (that kind of difficulty is just laziness in the game), and then putting 6 toons in the rebel squad (chewie's not even a rebel in this game) and when cls one shots someone (usually palpatine in my experience) you're left with at least 4 against 6 and the rest of your squad's half dead

Just loaded up another attempt at it, palpatine and snowtrooper killed before I can even do anything (and I've run an empire squad for the last year). But of course here come the people saying they can auto it no problem without losing any toons
  • There's no need to give the rebels 100% tm for stuff like this. It'd be challenging enough without that, it's just making certain events artificially 'difficult' (that kind of difficulty is just laziness in the game), and then putting 6 toons in the rebel squad (chewie's not even a rebel in this game) and when cls one shots someone (usually palpatine in my experience) you're left with at least 4 against 6 and the rest of your squad's half dead

Just loaded up another attempt at it, palpatine and snowtrooper killed before I can even do anything (and I've run an empire squad for the last year). But of course here come the people saying they can auto it no problem without losing any toons

Like all of the extremely difficult events it comes down to RNG. Only won because of my G12 thrawn and g11 Vader with high end mods.
    Palp, TFP and Tarkin got wrecked
  • I love the loaded turn meter in all of them. Makes it so it’s slightly challenging. I like having that as the trademark of mythics, otherwise these events would be a total joke for end game players.

Only had a single g12 toon, didn’t even move good mods, only +30 or so on each of my toons. Easily beat it twice in a row with thrawn Vader, RG and TFP

Great work Cap!
  • Well the mythic event isn't supposed to be easy.. I beat the first 2 tiers 1 try, and 3rd tier took me 2 attempts though..
  • Tried the event once, got decimated. put in g9 RG and was able to beat it with just zader alive. I liked it.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    There's no need to give the rebels 100% tm for stuff like this. It'd be challenging enough without that, it's just making certain events artificially 'difficult' (that kind of difficulty is just laziness in the game), and then putting 6 toons in the rebel squad (chewie's not even a rebel in this game) and when cls one shots someone (usually palpatine in my experience) you're left with at least 4 against 6 and the rest of your squad's half dead

Like all of the extremely difficult events it comes down to RNG. Only won because of my G12 thrawn and g11 Vader with high end mods.
    Palp, TFP and Tarkin got wrecked

So you're saying you only won because you invested heavily in key characters and then used them in the right configuration?

Hrm... INTERESTING CONCEPT.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Like everything else in the game,it's all about speed.

I did it with G11 Vader G10 Thrawn G9 Palp G8 TFP G9 Tarkin

30 tries without moving mods and no luck,
    After putting my arena (fast) mods on I did it first try
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • I like how people expect to beat everything with like G9 toons :neutral: i used G12 Thrawn lead, with G11 vader, palp, Tarking and TFP. TFP got deleted by CLS before i had chance to play, but it was quite easy to beat.
  • Love watching that crazy CLS go twice before I ever get a turn, killing G10 character like a joke, and even G12
  • Love watching that crazy CLS go twice before I ever get a turn, killing G10 character like a joke, and even G12

wai
  • Thrawn lead is key. LOVED this event. Rewards were great and hope this comes back with the normal rotation of palp event. The work the devs have done on these mythic events might be my favorite new content ever. THANK YOU!