Yet another Mythic Tier 3 that I’m not a fan of

More preloaded TM and God-Tier speed-modded opponents, but now there’s 6 of them. Can you guys at CG explain your rationale on these Mythic Tier 3s? Because, I haven’t enjoyed a single one of them. For clarification, I’ve beaten every single one, so far, but getting bludgeoned by a clearly stacked deck isn’t my idea of fun.

Replies

• Options
    How else are they supposed to do it? They created a situation where speed trumps all else. Until they change that there's not much they can do. It will either be too easy for everyone or a case of surviving the opening barrage before winning.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback: Events

* I didn’t think it was so hard, beat it on my first go, all toons at G10 or lower
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • AldaisKaroth
    147 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Thanks for moving it to the appropriate spot, Fauztin. Been a few months since I’ve been on the forums.

I beat all the tiers fairly easily with a G10+ team, but this preloaded TM stuff is just bad, in my opinion.

I agree with Jagged that the speed situation is a big part of the problem, but I’ll take it a step farther and say that I think the mod system as a whole is pretty flawed. I’m just not a fan of getting characters wiped out before I even get my first turn, even though they’re modded and geared well.
  • Options
    I think that speed is definitely a sympton of the mod problem. If other stats were actually viable then speed wouldn't be the be-all-end-all of mod farming.

Of course if that was the case people would get good mods easier and that means less crystals which means less revenue, which is why events like this just have everyone being faster to keep up with the speed arms race.

So I pretty much agree and have no solution. Lol. Glad I could help, I'll be here all week.
  • Options
    Another click 'play', put the phone down for a minute, come back see if anyone survived... Rinse & repeat, you'll win eventually

I think a change to remove the 100% tm start and godlike speed is a good idea.

Why not give the tanks 5x HP/Prot, the damage dealers a 2/3x dmg boost or something.

400+ speed isn't a challenge, it's an RNG dice roll

:(