Weird Quirk with Assault Battle MM Rewards?

So I just did Assault battles and got the same rewards twice, which is pretty unlikely so I decided to refresh to do it again... and it was the exact same thing! Same rewards.

So, am I just missing something or are the rewars you get for it "locked in" so to speak? So you get the same everytime? At least this time around. Or is this maybe a bug on my end?

If its not just me, Did anyone check if Mod tiers and type might have been locked in with the mythic event refresh?

Replies

• Options
    I would suggest submitting a formal bug ticket to get an official response as to whether it is working as intended or not.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I would suggest submitting a formal bug ticket to get an official response as to whether it is working as intended or not.

Suggest or force move/close this topic ?
  • Options
    I got different rewards with my two battles. TFP/Veers/Imperial Tie Fighter and Stormtrooper/Gar Saxon/Gar Saxon's ship.
  • Options
    Mine were different also
  • Options
    I got different rewards with my two battles. TFP/Veers/Imperial Tie Fighter and Stormtrooper/Gar Saxon/Gar Saxon's ship.

Hmm weird must me a bug on my end then. Too bad, it woulda been kinda cool if it was intended.

Ill probably submit a ticket.
  • Options
    MrGrips wrote: »

Hmm weird must me a bug on my end then. Too bad, it woulda been kinda cool if it was intended.

Ill probably submit a ticket.

Or, RNG. I've gotten streaks of the same rewards for both tiers before, and even had it give me the same rewards the next day as well on one of the tiers.
  • Options
    RNG
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Assault Battle same rewards, odd, but RNG.

Mythic event, type of mod is locked to factions from event, in this case rebels and empire, so tenacity and potency. They are locked at 5 dot. Everything else is RNG, and we all know mod shapes are weighted differently.