New Characters We ACTUALLY Want In The Game!!!

Prev1
Supreme Leader Snoke, Darth Revan, Jango Fett, Padme, Jabba The Hutt, Maz Kanata, Bossk, Darth Bane, Bastila, Darth Plagueis, Starkiller, Bib Fortuna, Darth Malak, Droideka, C3PO. These are the main characters that should be in the game and we don’t need anymore duplicate characters until we get these first!! Make it happen & u can have my money

Replies

• no for jabba n maz
  • I see u are very excited about 5th han :wink:
  • I actually think canon should come first so Snoke, C3, Jango, Bossk, Inquisitors, Padme, Dark Side Anakin, Pryce, Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti and Pong Krell

As an exeption I'd love to see Starkiller though
  • Joost wrote: »
    I actually think canon should come first so Snoke, C3, Jango, Bossk, Inquisitors, Padme, Dark Side Anakin, Pryce, Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti and Pong Krell

As an exeption I'd love to see Starkiller though

Yeah, canon is so cool and should go so first that next raid will be The old republic era!
    Long Live Legends!!!!
  • Droideka
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • KennethB
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I think you guys should come out with a force unleashed squad featuring Rahm Kota, Juno, Starkiller, Proxy, And Starkillers clone.
  • I would also love to see the inquisitors, and some more clones, like Gregor and Wolfe, but not the rebels versions, the clone wars ones
  • You guys should come out with a clone comandoes squad, and have them be able to synergize with the other clones, but have them also be a separate faction, like the imperial troopers and the empire. Also I would love to see Hondo in the game, you guys should come out with a new kind of character, netrual ones, that can be used in both dark and light side battles, and then you guys could bring in pirates, and other bounty hunters. Also you guys should bring in the madolorians. Bo Katan, and pre vislsa. But also have mandolorians on light and dark side, and maybe neutral and they can all synergize. Then give Sabine the madoloran label as well.
  • Aura sing anyone?
  • Who is we?
  • B1 battle droid
  • Embo!!!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    I see u are very excited about 5th han :wink:

Yup! Even though I think it's a terrible idea, having a team of 5 Han Solo's is just TOO good to pass up! I REALLY hope they give him a leader that applies to other toons named Han Solo as well. Create a Han tag!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • C3p0? Lol...what is he going to do, bore them to death by talking?
  • Kyngzilla wrote: »
    Who is we?

Jedi Knight Revan
    Revanchist
    Darth Revan
    The Prodigal Knight
    Forth Ghost Revan
    Sith Emperor Revan
    Holocron Revan
    Revan the Butcher
    Supreme Commander Revan ( Republic)
    Wiped Mind Republic Soldier Revan
  • Kyngzilla wrote: »
    Who is we?

Jedi Knight Revan
    Revanchist
    Darth Revan
    The Prodigal Knight
    Forth Ghost Revan
    Sith Emperor Revan
    Holocron Revan
    Revan the Butcher
    Supreme Commander Revan ( Republic)
    Wiped Mind Republic Soldier Revan

So 10 people. Cool cool cool.
    Nah, that's Rose

C3po could give other droids/light side characters bonuses and make him sync with r2d2. His basic attack could be to order another ally to attack, random or of choice. He can give his team buffs and the enemy debuffs and taunt
  • The game left out the prequels bigtime. They weren't that bad as people say, except that they miss some sense of humor and they make too much use of CGI. The story is good. Episode 1 is the most unique movie of them all, not bad at all. The newest movies lack story and character development.

Episode 1:
    I'd love to see more seperatists like plurre baron, make him sync with nute gunray, OOM-9, normal battle droid and the droideka. (And the vulture droid as a spacecraft).
    Gungans: Boss Nass, captain tarpals and mersune, jar jar and a gungan warrior.
    Naboo (republic): Sabé (as double of Queen amidala), captain panaka, padmé, naboo soldier and pilot (together with the naboo starfighter).

Epidose 2:
    Jango fett, ki adi mundi.

Episode 3:
    Wookiees: a squad with clone wars chewbacca, Tarfull, wookiee warrior, wookiee chaman/healer, wookiee berserker.

All named characters above have more influence on the main plot than Finn and Rose combined.

What do you guys think?
  • Death Watch!
  • KennethB wrote: »
    You guys should come out with a clone comandoes squad, and have them be able to synergize with the other clones, but have them also be a separate faction, like the imperial troopers and the empire. Also I would love to see Hondo in the game, you guys should come out with a new kind of character, netrual ones, that can be used in both dark and light side battles, and then you guys could bring in pirates, and other bounty hunters. Also you guys should bring in the madolorians. Bo Katan, and pre vislsa. But also have mandolorians on light and dark side, and maybe neutral and they can all synergize. Then give Sabine the madoloran label as well.

In my eyes I agree they should bring in scorcher sev fixer commando and I think even the normal clone private would be cool...

As for mandalorians I think that would make one of the largest debates next to reven and what side she should be on as she was a Jedi that turned sith that turned Jedi again only to then vanish looking for true sith ...
    But mandalorians have a keen affiliation to dark side over neutral and then it would pop up as if you would class any of the other characters as mandalorians... I don’t know much about Sabine so I can’t vouch for her but jango fett yes but boba fett would be a no...
  • The game left out the prequels bigtime. They weren't that bad as people say, except that they miss some sense of humor and they make too much use of CGI. The story is good. Episode 1 is the most unique movie of them all, not bad at all. The newest movies lack story and character development.

Episode 1:
    I'd love to see more seperatists like plurre baron, make him sync with nute gunray, OOM-9, normal battle droid and the droideka. (And the vulture droid as a spacecraft).
    Gungans: Boss Nass, captain tarpals and mersune, jar jar and a gungan warrior.
    Naboo (republic): Sabé (as double of Queen amidala), captain panaka, padmé, naboo soldier and pilot (together with the naboo starfighter).

Epidose 2:
    Jango fett, ki adi mundi.

Episode 3:
    Wookiees: a squad with clone wars chewbacca, Tarfull, wookiee warrior, wookiee chaman/healer, wookiee berserker.

All named characters above have more influence on the main plot than Finn and Rose combined.

What do you guys think?

"What about the droid attack on the wookies" :)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Embo!!!

QFTMFT. My personal top want.

I personally would love some more clone wars material. My favorite SW stories there. Gregor, Wolf, Ki Adi Mundi, Quinlian Vos, Pong Krell for Dark Side, etc.
  • (Sarcasm) I want Pao, Bistan, Amilyn Holdo and Rose Tico in the game, those characters are my biggest dream.

Jokes aside, no for Maz and Bib Fortuna, the rest are interesting, we need more imperials and Bountyhunters for DSTB
  • Boss Nass would be awful
  • Darth wrote: »
    Supreme Leader Snoke, Jango Fett, Bossk, Darth Bane, Darth Plagueis, Droideka, These are the main characters that should be in the game and we don’t need anymore duplicate characters until we get these first!! Make it happen & u can have my money
    Fixed it
  • Darth wrote: »
    Supreme Leader Snoke, Darth Revan, Jango Fett, Padme, Jabba The Hutt, Maz Kanata, Bossk, Darth Bane, Bastila, Darth Plagueis, Starkiller, Bib Fortuna, Darth Malak, Droideka, C3PO. These are the main characters that should be in the game and we don’t need anymore duplicate characters until we get these first!! Make it happen & u can have my money

Thats an odd list in my opinion. Supreme Leader Snoke, eh. Padme, really?? C3PO - fix the current droid lineup first. Bib Fortuna - really, why not Oola, Max Rebo, and Salacious Crumb while you are it?? Actually, I take that back, I would really enjoy a Salacious Crumb character!

The ones I absolutely agree with - Bossk, Droideka (can't believe these are in already), Jango, Revan, Malak.

Additions I would make - Mara Jade, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Nien Nunb, Admiral Daala

Fringe Characters that should have been ahead of generic characters (this is galaxy of heroes after all) - generals Dodonna, Madine, Rieekan. Admirals Ozzel and Piett. Mon Monthma. The other named clones from Clone Wars.

I imagine I could go on all day.
  • Not too keen on the idea of yet more characters from the EU before we get the rest of the tent pole canon characters like Padme, Jango Fett, Snoke and even C-3PO.

But what I think would be better than all of that would be a re-working of the Jedi faction. They are one of the weakest in the game - when was the last time you saw them in the Arena? I've seen Droid squads higher up than any Jedi.

C3po could give other droids/light side characters bonuses and make him sync with r2d2. His basic attack could be to order another ally to attack, random or of choice. He can give his team buffs and the enemy debuffs and taunt
    If you going for that idea, maybe kind of like Hermit Yoda