How to make IG-100 MagnaGuard usable!

DeNiro
48 posts Member
edited February 2016
Here is the link to my post in reddit,
I'm always open to discussions!!

> https://redd.it/47conv

"First of all, you know that droids teams are begging for a droid tank, that actually tanks (I'll always encourage synergized teams, I'm tired of Poe in my team).

I present to you the new IG-100 MagnaGuard:

Classes: Droid, Tank
Description: Droid Tank with high survivability in battle that becomes deadly with droid allies together.

STATS

11000 Health
130~140 Speed (can be higher)
2000 Base / Aoe 1600-1700
400 Physical Critical Chance
1000 Special (he will not have any special damage ability)
0 Special Critical Chance
300 Armor
45 Armor Pen
180 Special Resistence
120 Resist Penetration
60% Potency
42% Tenacity

ABILITIES

Basic (Electrostaff Assault) - Dealt Physical damage to target enemy with a 40-60% chance to inflict Stun for 1 turn. / This is the Electrostaff actual function, to stun enemies, and not to make a tiny wound.
Special (Disruption) - Deal Physical damage to all enemies and gains Evasion Up for 2 turns. If this attack scores more than one Critical Hit, he gains Taunt for 2 turns. (Cooldown: 3) / He don't have a high critical chance to proc this alone, he'll need HK-47 as leader and the IGs for maximum utility.
Unique (Unstoppable Fury) - IG-100 has +10% Evade Chance against Jedi, and gains 10% Max Health for each living Droid in your squad. In addition, when IG-100 Evades, all Droid allies gains 10% Turn Meter. / This'll make him tankier than before against Jedi, but not too hard to kill. And you will have to have all 3 droids ( and him ) for 40% max health increase and turn meter gain. That will exterminate Poe in droid teams.

What you think Devs? What you think people? This is too much?
Please let me know your thoughts, share your ideas,
I'm always open to discussions!
(Sorry any english mistake) "
English mistakes will appear very regularly in my sentences!
Post edited by DeNiro on

Replies

• Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Haven't tried him in arena yet it it looks like he's too slow. An all speed team will rip half my droids apart before he can get a taunt off. I'd love more than anything to get rid of Poe, but not sure this is the answer. Has anyone tried him out?
  • He's too slow. An all speed team will rip half my droids apart before he can get a taunt off. He's much better than before, but still not a viable replacement for Poe imo.

Yes indeed, but I propose a medium speed just to not make this not viable, it's just a balanced concept. And he has 87 speed now, so... will be a big increase anyways (same answer in reddit about his new speed).
    English mistakes will appear very regularly in my sentences!