Palpatine Mythic- Emperor Mission Unit Required

Why won't they let us use our own Palpatine? The one they give us dies instantly. And I know a couple guildmates were disappointed they didn't get to use the zetas they spent on him.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• They can’t make it too easy for us.
  • Actually, the palp they give you IS your palp, its just that they force you to use him on that spot.
  • JKRevan wrote: »
    Actually, the palp they give you IS your palp, its just that they force you to use him on that spot.

Really? Well my Palp is squishy! :D
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Though I'm seeing others that say it's not your Palp. Anybody have proof of either side?