COLONEL STARCK: Is it worth it?

Greetings!
I'm now want to decide which shards did I should buy next in Guild Store instead of Jyn Erso that I had collected since long. Is Colonel Starck is good? Anyone had a good strategy with him? Let me know and thanks for the answers!

Replies

• Depends on the purpose.

He's good for TB and TW, difficult to beat as long as you have the right characters around him (Veers for example).
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    He is required for dark side TB.
  • I like him.. his buff is useful to boost imperial trooper TM in veers lead team. If u have veers zeta, starck, DT, shore, snowtroop, it's guarantee win in DSTB combat mission.

Arena use: High speed starck can outspeed NS meta team. U can get victory in 30-40sec :joy:

Fun use: Line up veers lead, starck, snow for GW. Press auto, they will clear GW (at least until node 10-11) in less than 10 min :joy:
  • Good or bad he is required at 5 stars to earn imperial Droid shards in dark side tb. So I'm working on him anyway.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    I like him.. his buff is useful to boost imperial trooper TM in veers lead team. If u have veers zeta, starck, DT, shore, snowtroop, it's guarantee win in DSTB combat mission.

Arena use: High speed starck can outspeed NS meta team. U can get victory in 30-40sec :joy:

Fun use: Line up veers lead, starck, snow for GW. Press auto, they will clear GW (at least until node 10-11) in less than 10 min :joy:

You use Snowtrooper in arena too?
  • Yep... my troopers are a go to for DS TBs, if they're fast enough, once they get goin, zVeers with troopers is like the dark side equivalent of Resistance. Stark is like having a BB8 added to a zFinn team, or Sith Assassin in a Zaul team, or JE in an old skool classic droid team. Not absolutely necessary (apart from the specific challenges in DS TB) but he makes the team much quicker... and hit harder... and therefore better.
    I like him.. his buff is useful to boost imperial trooper TM in veers lead team. If u have veers zeta, starck, DT, shore, snowtroop, it's guarantee win in DSTB combat mission.

You use Snowtrooper in arena too?

Yes, but only when i'm facing NS team
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    starck is underrated imo. He doesn't get alot of credit outside of imp trooper teams, but he ain't bad at all in regular empire teams.
    Also, like others said; mandatory for DSTB
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Depends on if you want to help your guild get IPD shards or if you just want to sponge off others.
  • Does anyone know how strong your Troopers need to be in order to complete the IPD mission?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy section.

Required.
    Great help in DD TB when not required.
    Helps in arena if needed.
    Troopers also do good in TW ,and he makes them better.
  • Starck is absolutely worth it. Just realize though he is kinda sucky untill you get him leveled, geared, and 2 specials omegad. Pair him witb zVeers and ipd mission is possible at g9/10
  • 7*, G11, with zeta.

Love him.
  • He works well in a trooper team, less so in other teams. Plus he's mandatory to get Probe Droid who is an excellent unit in arena from what I have seen for those who run Imperial teams like me.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    7*, G11, with zeta.

Love him.

@Vettes4Fetts2
    How is his zeta? Based on the describtion it doesn't seem to have a big impact on his overall performance, but i've been wrong before. I'm specifically interrested in how he performs outside of a trooper team. I'm using him in arena with shore being the only other trooper in my line-up. (palp lead, vader, thrawn, shore and starck).
  • Does anyone know how strong your Troopers need to be in order to complete the IPD mission?

Here's mine @ARougeRogue
    20180211_155001.jpg
    First time i complete the mission DT still g10, tony stark at *6, shore at *5. Zeta on veers.

If u wanna more safe, u can bump snow n starck to g10 bcause i've always ended snow or starck dead, or both of them dead. My team is risky, but can get the job done. Will bump them more if i have the resources :joy:
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    People keeps saying "required" and "mandatory" for DSTB. That's not what those words mean.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    People keeps saying "required" and "mandatory" for DSTB. That's not what those words mean.

special mission in DSTB*
    potato tomato
  • If a character is necessary in any node or battle for TB, that's "required."
    Does anyone know how strong your Troopers need to be in order to complete the IPD mission?

Here's mine @ARougeRogue
    20180211_155001.jpg
    First time i complete the mission DT still g10, tony stark at *6, shore at *5. Zeta on veers.

If u wanna more safe, u can bump snow n starck to g10 bcause i've always ended snow or starck dead, or both of them dead. My team is risky, but can get the job done. Will bump them more if i have the resources :joy:

*says will bump them when he has the resources.
    *literally has the resources.

Lol JK. Nice team ;)
  • I don't know, do you want Imperial Probe Droid?
    Does anyone know how strong your Troopers need to be in order to complete the IPD mission?

Here's mine @ARougeRogue
    20180211_155001.jpg

*says will bump them when he has the resources.
    *literally has the resources.

Lol JK. Nice team ;)

Sorry mate, but i'm in hoarding mode.. won't equip anything until this sith month hype passed and all the "mysterious" chars reveals :joy:
  • leef wrote: »
    7*, G11, with zeta.

Love him.

@Vettes4Fetts2
    How is his zeta? Based on the describtion it doesn't seem to have a big impact on his overall performance, but i've been wrong before. I'm specifically interrested in how he performs outside of a trooper team. I'm using him in arena with shore being the only other trooper in my line-up. (palp lead, vader, thrawn, shore and starck).

Makes him a little more resilient. Plus he gets 2% TM reduction for him, and 2% more for Shore, then 3% for the other 3 members. That's 7% per turn in your scenario. Granted, it's more in a full Trooper team. Anything that helps either me go faster, or the enemy go slower, is a win.

Luxury yes, uber important, no.
  • Yeah, absolutely that I will start collecting starck shards. He can be a great addition to the team, did he good with Vader and Tarkin? Because my another Empire uni has lower level