The one thing that needs to be addressed

I've been playing this game for just under 2 years and I've complained on the forums and I've complimented here as well. But I think....I know I have found the absolute most time consuming thing in this game that needs to be addressed. Sadly it's in my favorite part of the game... arena. When I want to max jump (19 to 13) it takes me 15 minutes to get it to show up and when it does I'm in mind numbing refresh refresh refresh that I miss it. Is there anyway that we could get this changed so it's less refresh and more battling?

Replies

• Options
    Should be able to get a scrolling bar so we can see everyone that we can attack at a time, that'd be nice
  • Options
    Side note: I had no idea you could jump up that much in high ranks, I thought you could only get from 19 to 14!
  • Options
    I didn't see this in the QOL and thought that it should've been a no brainer
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Ipoopsy2
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    It won’t change. It’s meant to frustrate “You”. It’s there to make sure you spend more time in the game so you can spend more crystals, if you dont have the patience before your Arena payouts.

And if, they do change it. 90+% of the players will always pick the optimal opponents to advance. And then what’s the point of 3 random opponents s listed?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    +1
    JakeC wrote: »
    Should be able to get a scrolling bar so we can see everyone that we can attack at a time, that'd be nice

This doesn't work as well as you would think. The refresh button makes a request of the server for new information, there is no such action if it was a slider. Leaving this as an open request would flood the servers, and pushing requests out would also have it's issues. One can be seen in TW when you get bumped to the top of the list some times.

I'm not saying they couldn't make a better system, but they use the same one for the whole arena, some solutions would work good for higher end but not the back end. Not sure if they will change it but it would be a nice QoL.