New ships and ideas

Ok so I think we need a lot more ships, and I’ve got some other ideas too so here goes
Anakins starfighter, perhaps in a legendary event since he is the best star pilot in the galaxy.
Ventress’s starfighter
Obi wans starfighter
Grievous capital ship and starfighter, not sure how that would work but still be great
Admiral trench from the clone wars and his capital ship
Admiral raddus and his ship
Vader’s super star destroyer
Snoke and the supremacy
And I’m sure you guys are already working on hux and his ship
Also if you guys are pulling from legends and the EU then the stealth X would be great too and if you could find some crazy way to bring in the sun crusher, that would be awesome. And admiral daala and her star destroyer. And then the emperors clone and his star destroyer would be great, again I really am not quite sure how some of this would work, but it would be great.

It would also be really cool if you guys could do some ship raids, like the Death Star II figure it would be an easier raid to do since there was more going on, the droid command center from episode 1, and then maybe the malevolence from the clone wars
Hope to see some more ship stuff soon.

Replies

• I agree with some of the ships like exicutor but it was only Vader’s flagship admiral piett was in command. Prufunity raddus grevious and his droid ship but other starfighters as follows:

Tie interceptor and soontir fel
    Tie defender and maarek stele
    Tie phantom and whisper
    Lamboa and use emperor and royal guard
    A wing and tycho celchu
    Y wing and Dutch
    Vulture droid fighter
    Droid trifighter
    Naboo fighter and ric ole
    Red 5 and use CLS and r2d2
    Add bb8 to Poe’s x wing

Definitely need the variety in tie fighters priority. There is just as many geonosian fighters as empire fighters which is sad since the geonosian fighters were only in one movie and we have 3 copies of pretty much the same ship
  • Definitely agree, completely forgot about the A wings and Y wings