Successful defense count for Arena

Devs please, as you will implement for TW, is it possible to somehow show the amount of successful defenses your team has in arena? Like for each day restarting when your day restarts (getting the fresh 5 chances to battle in arena) or till they tackle you down

It will be really nice!

Replies

• JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    CG's other big game - Heroes of Dragon Age - there actually was a fight log you could check at anytime that had who attacked you, what time, and whether it was a successful attack or not. This log also contained your attacks as well on enemy players. That game is much older than SWGOH so not sure why they don't have it here.
  • Star Wars Commander has a Win/Lose log with replay. Pretty sure CG can do this.
  • I've been thinking about this, I would love a log of what teams beat me on defense, plus added goodies of damage dealt during defense and offense. We get reports on raids so I know it's doable. Hopefully in a QoL update in the future.
  • Am cool with just seeing how many timesmy teamwas attacked.
  • As someone who played Clash of Clans before, it would be dope to see an attack log.
  • +1
  • Great Idea! I hope they implement that!
  • @VoodooKing
    I used to play Commander for a while. I used the logs and the little preview you got to set up my defenses till I was able to build up something pretty nasty. Ended up winning defense more often than not.