February Event Calendar Question

On the calendar it says:

Emperor’s Demise Mythic (Emperor Palpatine)
Starts: Feb 9th
Ends: Feb 15th

In game though it shows as ending in about 5 hours which would make the end date right as February 12th starts. Is the calendar they provided wrong or am I missing something?

Replies

• Options
    The mythic portion is only 2d
  • Options

Yah but that’s not what it says on the calendar. Mistake in the post?
  • Options
    Well, I know you're mad about the mythic event being 2 days but don't worry....there will be something else coming soon. They have 5 days until their next listed event. I bet our Sith Marauder event shows up pretty quick
  • Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »

No mistake.
    The event is 6 days long but the Mythic portion is just 2 days long.
    You get 6 days to aquire Palpatine, as in all events.
    And just 2 days to aquire rare mods, if you have Palpatine already.
  • Options
    I’m not mad at all. Already completed palp at 7 stars and the first two tiers of the mythic. I was just curious was all. My empire isn’t strong enough yet for tier 3 and won’t be in the next few days even if it did last until the 15th, I just didn’t understand why the calendar read the way it did. Also, why does tier 3 require six 7 seven Star characters instead of 5?
  • Options
    I’m not mad at all. Already completed palp at 7 stars and the first two tiers of the mythic. I was just curious was all. My empire isn’t strong enough yet for tier 3 and won’t be in the next few days even if it did last until the 15th, I just didn’t understand why the calendar read the way it did. Also, why does tier 3 require six 7 seven Star characters instead of 5?

Just because you doubtfully pass it with 5* chars. It is rather hard first 2-3 rounds when you just watch you team is fired by crazy rebels.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    NasRegal wrote: »

No mistake.
    The event is 6 days long but the Mythic portion is just 2 days long.
    You get 6 days to aquire Palpatine, as in all events.
    And just 2 days to aquire rare mods, if you have Palpatine already.

This.

This discussion has been closed.