How come BB8 is still not here?

2Next

Replies

  • No one is arguing when the event should come back but you, dude. We are all saying you should have been ready last time, and if you were not it is your own fault.
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    You aren't being funny, you can pull over 30 million with one squad if you have BB8. You would need 5 well geared and perfectly well modded teams to do the equivalent without him

    You are wrong again. I am funny to quite funny.
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    .

    Also december made no sense and you know it. First time legendaries don't come back in 2 months

    Um, yes. Yes I did expect it back as it was obvious that BB8 would be needed for RJT. December made a ton of sense. So much so that I was ready for BB8, AND RJT, AND CLS all in December. I'm sorry if you are upset that BB8 has not come back as quickly as you would like, but if you keep up to speed on things it is quite obvious when things will happen. I didn't know better at one point and missed out on some events. Now I have educated myself to a degree.

    Also, please do yourself a favor and check out these links that will help you tremendously on your SWGOH journey:

    https://swgohevents.com/

    http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/

    What if you wanted to stick to your 4 month plan and NOT go for JTR? What if you just wanted BB8 on your 4 month pace and completely ignored Rey's existence? This come to show that if Rey upset the calendar then BB8 should come back as intended. The only people who should feel grateful are those who wanted Rey but didn't get BB8 on the first time
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    You aren't being funny, you can pull over 30 million with one squad if you have BB8. You would need 5 well geared and perfectly well modded teams to do the equivalent without him

    You are wrong again. I am funny to quite funny.
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    .

    Also december made no sense and you know it. First time legendaries don't come back in 2 months

    Um, yes. Yes I did expect it back as it was obvious that BB8 would be needed for RJT. December made a ton of sense. So much so that I was ready for BB8, AND RJT, AND CLS all in December. I'm sorry if you are upset that BB8 has not come back as quickly as you would like, but if you keep up to speed on things it is quite obvious when things will happen. I didn't know better at one point and missed out on some events. Now I have educated myself to a degree.

    Also, please do yourself a favor and check out these links that will help you tremendously on your SWGOH journey:

    https://swgohevents.com/

    http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/

    Lmao you link the swgoevents.com link and yet you haven't payed any attention. Swgohevents is actually where i got my info and according to them and not me, BB8 should come back this month
  • No one is arguing when the event should come back but you, dude. We are all saying you should have been ready last time, and if you were not it is your own fault.

    Yeah actually swgohevents.com agrees with me. Common sense also agrees with me.
  • Those "what if" questions are subjective at best. If you didn't want RJT, then perhaps you may not have been ready in December if you didn't plan accordingly. I learned my lesson the hard way, and now if there is an event I don't have the toons for I will start farming them during the event and not stop until I am ready for said event to come back. I will grant you that farming 3 toons in Cantina at once is a PITA, but you have to do what you have to do if you want to be ready.

    What you are failing to take into account is that none of us are owed an event coming back unless they say X event will be back in X time, and then the event doesn't happen. The event calendar is schedule to change at any time.

    Also, I'm not grateful for BB8 coming in December so I could get Rey. I'm grateful that I spent time on the forums, chatting with guild mates, and understanding who I needed to get Rey. I was almost ready for BB8 when his event came around, and only needed to finish up FOST, which I did with the aforementioned pack.
  • Maybe you should try this link instead:

    www.rif.org

    Again, no one is saying that the event either should or should not come back. We are saying you are at fault for not being ready last time around and it was 100% predictable that it would be back. You can mock me posting the events site all you want, but if you actually read it and took note then you wouldn't have posted this thread to begin with. Or the one a few days ago.
  • Those "what if" questions are subjective at best. If you didn't want RJT, then perhaps you may not have been ready in December if you didn't plan accordingly. I learned my lesson the hard way, and now if there is an event I don't have the toons for I will start farming them during the event and not stop until I am ready for said event to come back. I will grant you that farming 3 toons in Cantina at once is a PITA, but you have to do what you have to do if you want to be ready.

    What you are failing to take into account is that none of us are owed an event coming back unless they say X event will be back in X time, and then the event doesn't happen. The event calendar is schedule to change at any time.

    Also, I'm not grateful for BB8 coming in December so I could get Rey. I'm grateful that I spent time on the forums, chatting with guild mates, and understanding who I needed to get Rey. I was almost ready for BB8 when his event came around, and only needed to finish up FOST, which I did with the aforementioned pack.

    Well i was on the same boat actually except I could not afford and 85 dollar pack, which made no sense.

    And in case you are wandering i didn't care for Rey, i didn't even attempt to panic farm the vets. I just wanted BB8 back when he was supposed to come.

    And no, it's not a random time for me to be asking for him. If you look at the calendar, he returned 71 days after his original release. Since then it's been 66 days. This means that unless he comes this week then he will be gone for longer than the first time he returned.

    Also if you add 71 and 66 you have 137 days which is 4.5 months. So at worst he needs to be here by the 28ty of this month.

    Like i said, i could care less about Rey, but she messed up my farming plans and that's not right
  • @B0untryHR7

    It is clear you are new to the game, and frustrated. But you are literally wrong about everything other than your emotion in this thread. I could refute literally every point you have made but it seems hopeless.

    Later on you'll realize that extra time to farm between events is a good thing, not a bad thing (assuming you have the patience to stick around).

  • @B0untryHR7

    It is clear you are new to the game, and frustrated. But you are literally wrong about everything other than your emotion in this thread. I could refute literally every point you have made but it seems hopeless.

    Later on you'll realize that extra time to farm between events is a good thing, not a bad thing (assuming you have the patience to stick around).

    Uhh, so if BB8 took 71 days to come back a second time and now we are at 66 days from the second time, this means that in your world the frequency of that event should slow down instead of becoming more frequent?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Guess what? Those who have BB8 have him because they planned for him. I didn't get him the first time around. I saw what was needed and farmed the right toons. And yes, there was a FO pack. I know because I needed FOST shards and I took a flier on a pack and for the first time ever I actually got what I needed (80 FOST shards!!).

    You aren't suffering because of the devs or mods here and them not telling you when it will be back (which might be this weekend, according to https://swgohevents.com/). You are suffering because you weren't prepared for him in December like the rest of us were.

    I hope to hell you are farming the Vets as well. Yeah, I got mad rhyming skills.

    There was an overpriced bundle that had way more than i needed and I wasn't gonna spend 85 bucks for 80 shards.

    Also december made no sense and you know it. First time legendaries don't come back in 2 months

    That’s the same pack that was there the first time. So my answer to whether you should have predicted the packs to be what they were remains yes.

    Actually i don't remember that they did the first time for BB8 cause i was at 0 shards on pilot, stormtrooper and officer. I remember crystal clear tho that for every single legendary and hero's journey the did individual packs

    I posted a link to a thread about it from the time......

    Your failure to pay attention is absolutely nobody’s fault but your own.


    Failure to pay attention? You mean failure to farm a hard node exclusive to 7 stars in 2 months?

    I mean are you honestly arguing that BB8 should not come back now? Ok let's see, if i concede your argument then BB8's recurrence should be every 71 days, since that's how long it took him to come back the second time.

    Legendary event frequency only increases, therefore BB8 should come back this month. In fact if I'm not mistaken it's about to be 70 days very soon.

    If you don't accept that then you are either conceding the fact that it was an emergecy event and therefore he should come back at again at the 4 or 5 month mark from the first release.

    Or you must believe that legendary frequency should decrease which makes no sense at all.

    No, I don’t mean that. You are the one who claimed that it wasn’t predictable that BB8 would come back when he did. I said that was laughable.

    Then you said you couldn’t have predicted that there would be no packs. I demonstrated that the packs that were seen were the same ones as at the first occurrence of the event, making it, again, quite predictable.

    So you responded that you didn’t pay any attention to what the packs were at the time. So that’s what I’m saying was your fault.

    The legendaries haven’t been on a set schedule lately, presumably because there are quite a few of them now. There is no “should” as to when any of them will come back. You just have to be prepared when they do and then you’ll get your character.
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    @B0untryHR7

    It is clear you are new to the game, and frustrated. But you are literally wrong about everything other than your emotion in this thread. I could refute literally every point you have made but it seems hopeless.

    Later on you'll realize that extra time to farm between events is a good thing, not a bad thing (assuming you have the patience to stick around).

    Uhh, so if BB8 took 71 days to come back a second time and now we are at 66 days from the second time, this means that in your world the frequency of that event should slow down instead of becoming more frequent?

    Yes young Padawan.

    Capgasp and co are working on the mythics so the legendaries take longer to put out now to ensure the mythics have no new bugs.

    Palpatine took twice as long as normal this last time , because it was his first mythic
  • I didn't buy any $80 pack to get BB8 either.

    I am thinking that there is a language barrier here to some degree, because this is going in circles.

    I never said you were posting randomly. However, since you are leaning on the events site, perhaps some patience is in order? If that site is correct then you will get what you are hoping for and right on time according to your own wishlist schedule. You keep talking about 71 and 66 days... well wait for the 66 to turn into 71 at least before complaining it is late?

  • @B0untryHR7

    It is clear you are new to the game, and frustrated. But you are literally wrong about everything other than your emotion in this thread. I could refute literally every point you have made but it seems hopeless.

    Later on you'll realize that extra time to farm between events is a good thing, not a bad thing (assuming you have the patience to stick around).

    If BB8 went from 2 months to come back to 4 months to come back that would make more sense to you? Also for the player who failed the second time, they would have to wait for 6 months which is absurd.

    I think i know what is happening here. You guys love your lockdown of top 3 in haat every other day. You hate the idea that your guildmates will one day have BB8 and they will push you down in haat. Same as you hated CLS coming back cause now your guildmates can also solo in 8 minutes and push you down the list.

    I mean I'm not attacking you, perhaps I would feel the same way if i were in your situation. As far as I'm aware you would probably wish noone could get BB8 in 100 years.

    I mean I'm sorry to see the equivalent of real life "lobbyists" pushing for the devs to delay the event by resisting people who ask for it to come back. All in the name of personal gain. I seriously don't see why else you would oppose it. Unless there is another reason??? I'd like to know it
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    @B0untryHR7

    It is clear you are new to the game, and frustrated. But you are literally wrong about everything other than your emotion in this thread. I could refute literally every point you have made but it seems hopeless.

    Later on you'll realize that extra time to farm between events is a good thing, not a bad thing (assuming you have the patience to stick around).

    Uhh, so if BB8 took 71 days to come back a second time and now we are at 66 days from the second time, this means that in your world the frequency of that event should slow down instead of becoming more frequent?

    Notice the time does not always decrease between occurrences, especially the latest one:

    IMG_0961.jpg

    It went from 73 days to 56 days to 95 days
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    @B0untryHR7

    It is clear you are new to the game, and frustrated. But you are literally wrong about everything other than your emotion in this thread. I could refute literally every point you have made but it seems hopeless.

    Later on you'll realize that extra time to farm between events is a good thing, not a bad thing (assuming you have the patience to stick around).

    Uhh, so if BB8 took 71 days to come back a second time and now we are at 66 days from the second time, this means that in your world the frequency of that event should slow down instead of becoming more frequent?

    Yes young Padawan.

    Capgasp and co are working on the mythics so the legendaries take longer to put out now to ensure the mythics have no new bugs.

    Palpatine took twice as long as normal this last time , because it was his first mythic

    Lol, so a mythic event that's made as a bonus should determine the frequency of an event that literally thousands of people depend on to improve??? And you don't see anything wrong with that?
  • And also was not the first time that it increased instead of decreased in frequency


    Sit back, relax, grab some patience and farm something else
  • @B0untryHR7

    Again, everything you say is incorrect.
    I don't have BB8.

    Again, I shouldn't have wasted my time. You are hopeless young Padawan. Soon you will learn there is no predicting CG's events, and that the community is not out to get you.

  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/148719/we-need-some-assistance-with-bb8#latest

    Dude, you complained in December that you weren't ready for BB8. I get it. Now that you are you are upset he hasn't come back yet. Patience, sir. Patience.
  • Millenialls are scary
  • And also was not the first time that it increased instead of decreased in frequency


    Sit back, relax, grab some patience and farm something else

    I can't relax when I stand no chance to hit the top 3 in my guild in haat. When people post their 33 million+ runs and I'm barely pulling 3 with my resistance when Poe decides to expose people
  • Millenialls are scary

    What's scary is your advocacy for restricting content by meaningless time lines and not letting other players get to their goals for no apparent reason.

    If you really don't have BB8, which i have a hard time believing, there there's no reason to oppose his return a whole 4 and a half months after his first event
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    @B0untryHR7

    It is clear you are new to the game, and frustrated. But you are literally wrong about everything other than your emotion in this thread. I could refute literally every point you have made but it seems hopeless.

    Later on you'll realize that extra time to farm between events is a good thing, not a bad thing (assuming you have the patience to stick around).

    Uhh, so if BB8 took 71 days to come back a second time and now we are at 66 days from the second time, this means that in your world the frequency of that event should slow down instead of becoming more frequent?

    Notice the time does not always decrease between occurrences, especially the latest one:

    IMG_0961.jpg

    It went from 73 days to 56 days to 95 days

    There was a reason for that, we got TW, TB, Rey during that. The calendar has now been open for a while with nothing major occupying it
  • Just curious, do you have the other four characters for this 30m hAAT run ready?
  • Just curious, do you have the other four characters for this 30m hAAT run ready?

    Of course
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    @B0untryHR7

    It is clear you are new to the game, and frustrated. But you are literally wrong about everything other than your emotion in this thread. I could refute literally every point you have made but it seems hopeless.

    Later on you'll realize that extra time to farm between events is a good thing, not a bad thing (assuming you have the patience to stick around).

    I think i know what is happening here. You guys love your lockdown of top 3 in haat every other day. You hate the idea that your guildmates will one day have BB8 and they will push you down in haat.

    Lol, my guild has 37 7* BB8s.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    this thread hahah
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I've got a god idea. Let bring back BB8 tomorrow for a week. Then in 2 weeks, bring him back again for those who weren't ready... and another 2 weeks for those who weren't ready that time. Honestly, OP get real. It's the same for you as everyone else who still wasn't able to be ready at the 2nd time of asking. Grow up dude.
  • TVF
    31052 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    this thread hahah

    It's my new favorite thread.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Wait, BB8 isn’t even in the Resistance loop team. That’s Zinn, Poe, scavenger Rey, RT and RP. What squad are you trying to plug him into?
  • This thread isn't helping anyone at this point. Thanks for the input, heard we've got people wanting BB8 event to ...'roll' around again. It will likely show up in the events calendar before it makes it's appearance. Prepare yourself!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
This discussion has been closed.