Battery Drain

Hi there,
after the small update of the game, I see a big drain of the battery while I open the game and I play.
Before the update I still play for 20/30 minutes and the battery go down by the 3/4%, now if I open the game and play for 2/3 minutes the battery goes down for 12%.
Have you compared the same problem?
Have you a solution about it?
Thank you

Replies

• Options
    It could be your phone is getting old. After a year they tend to do that. I haven't noticed much drain but a solution could be to play with the charger is in
  • Options
    Mine I set where the screen adapts to the lighting and the screen isn't burning up my battery.
  • Options
    Just avoid playing with your battery plugged in at all cost.
  • Options
    I don't think is my phone, it is a Iphone 7, and it has a 1 year, last week-end I went to the apple store for a diagnosis, and they said me that my battery is ok.
  • Options
    Markus91 wrote: »
    I don't think is my phone, it is a Iphone 7, and it has a 1 year, last week-end I went to the apple store for a diagnosis, and they said me that my battery is ok.

I don’t know how to solve this problem but try carrying around a portable charger
  • Options
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    Just avoid playing with your battery plugged in at all cost.

This, and when you first get your device run the battery down completely. During normal use, let it get as close to 0% as is convenient and run it down every once in awhile.