At the moment there is a bonus for longer fights

Naraic
2243 posts Member
edited February 2018
The one thing i dont like in arena is that there is currently a bonus for having a longer fight. This is that you are protected from being hit while you are having your fights.

I dont like this as it encourages you to delay your fight to last closer to the 5 minute mark.

Id prefer if there was a bonus to winning quickly.

Replies

• To hold position, i battle with random enemy 5 min before payout and don't press a thing let alone to waste time and draw.

Call me dirty, cheater, whatever.. but isn't coordinate payout is a crime as well :relieved:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    in some scenarios is pays off to defeat a team quickly, in other situations not so much.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    To hold position, i battle with random enemy 5 min before payout and don't press a thing let alone to waste time and draw.

Call me dirty, cheater, whatever.. but isn't coordinate payout is a crime as well :relieved:

I do the same but I don't like it. I'd like if when you win you are immune from being hit for the remainder of the 5 minutes or something.
  • i like it when...nothing..i hate everything about arena
  • The only time I make a fight last 5 minutes is my last fight before payout. So one out of five fights last 5 minutes. I honestly cannot see the devs doing anything about this as no rules are being broken.