Platoons

I don't know how the programming or what not works for the platoons in the latter phases works but can someone from the devs confirm if sith marauder will be required or not? Given this is I think the first time a toon has been included in game before their release event and a relevant tb has started?

Replies

• I don't know how the programming or what not works for the platoons in the latter phases works but can someone from the devs confirm if sith marauder will be required or not? Given this is I think the first time a toon has been included in game before their release event and a relevant tb has started?

Once he or she is available in the game - then they are able to be in platoons 4-6
  • I don't know how the programming or what not works for the platoons in the latter phases works but can someone from the devs confirm if sith marauder will be required or not? Given this is I think the first time a toon has been included in game before their release event and a relevant tb has started?

Once he or she is available in the game - then they are able to be in platoons 4-6

That's what I mean though, they aren't 'available' in any way as of now, packs aren't purchasable and shards can't be farmed but the character is in the roster.
  • We hit phase 4 on the day of his marquee event, so I guess it's possible.
  • ^^ it’s a good bet lol.
    Platoons are the worst part. If anything they should switch it. Ds toons as platoons in Ls Tb and Ls toons as platoons in ds Tb. It’s not fair that players cannot use toons designated for that mode.