Whistling rebel tanks heal way to much.

The tanks that whistle still heal WAAAAAAAY too much, I'm talking 120k to kill one because of there healing. And they self-cleanse. They're no name rebels that vader cut through like butter, but apparently its only because they weren't whistling. Because if they had, half the original movie would be vader attacking the same deuchbag while nothing happens. Please for the love of god lower there healing.

Replies

• Options
    That whistle scare the hell out of me :expressionless:
  • Options
    Ionia wrote: »
    The tanks that whistle still heal WAAAAAAAY too much, I'm talking 120k to kill one because of there healing. And they self-cleanse. They're no name rebels that vader cut through like butter, but apparently its only because they weren't whistling. Because if they had, half the original movie would be vader attacking the same deuchbag while nothing happens. Please for the love of god lower there healing.

Clarification: they don't self-cleanse. The orange flight suits (Rebel Pilot) and the Hoth Rebel Commander cleanse them. When HRC does his cleanse, each debuff removed multiplies the healing effect.

Elite Rebel Spy can also do a cleanse, but only on the characters he gives Stealth to.

Kill order:
    1. Orange jumpsuits, non-elites before elites
    2. Hoth Rebel Soldier (if you can Daze him first)
    3. Rebel Soldier
    4. Hoth Rebel Scout
    5. Officer/Commander/Spy/whatever

Orange jumpsuits take priority, otherwise target non-elites first. eHRSo will murder-death-kill you if he has all his friends with him, but by himself he is much easier to deal with.
  • Options
    raw