High Level Gauntlet Starfighter?

Anyone have experience with a G11/G12 Gauntlet Starfighter? How does it fare in the current ship meta? Good in a starting lineup or only off the bench?

Replies

• I put my 6 star gauntlet in starting lineup. Really good ship. I have all Empire ships. Good synergy.
  • ShannonP35 wrote: »
    I put my 6 star gauntlet in starting lineup. Really good ship. I have all Empire ships. Good synergy.

What gear level? I'm specifically wondering if it is viable in the top of arena instead of G12 Maul, FO TIE, Boba, etc.
  • The main problem with finding that out is that the time required are both 16 energy cantina farms, aren't way to gear, and aren't worth much outside of the ship. Sad, but true. The few I've fought (against krakens in my ship shard) seem good, but they all were in reserve and by the time they came out, there battle was already over.
  • Darth_Julienus1
    394 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I have someone from my ship shard with a fully maxed out Gauntlet and he can win anyone on offence with Executrix. On defence this ship is really badly handled by AI - pure damage ships like the Tie fighters are better imo. Tie Reaper is better on D too.