FO Executioner and the Character Release Cadence.

From the road ahead: "In the future, we will be working harder to preserve the integrity of the Character Release Cadence, by ensuring that characters released via Marquee events cycle through the game in a more standardized fashion, within clearly defined periods of time."

I'm not looking for an ultra-long thread, just an answer and/or refresher on the release cadence.

@CG_Kozispoon - Can we have a clearly defined period of time for FO Executioner or an expectation to when and where he'll be available? Trying to plan things out.

From what I remember it being:
-Marquee Event
-Pack purchases only (30 days)
-(post 30 days) Chromium and Shipments
~ 3 months they're moved to a node or shop.

I am really looking forward to starring this guy up, I just don't want him to end up like Tusken Shaman did (WAAAAAAAAY back in the day). If you remember, you know what I'm talking about.

Any help or clarification would be appreciated!

Replies

• It is 4 to 6 weeks after release that character is moved to chromium and then 4 to 6 weeks after that it is moved to a node or store like arena, gw etc
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/91791/character-release-cadence#latest
    Fret no more, answers are here!
    Our current plan is to have nearly all of our new characters (aside from some VERY special characters which we plan to release through “Yoda-styled” events) released through the new event structure for the near future.
    The intention behind the new event structure is:
    Give new character releases the pomp and circumstance they deserve.
    Release new characters more regularly to keep the game fresh.
    Get the characters into your hands!
    Additionally, for those of you that are able to complete the events and are so inclined to purchase packs, the events will enable you to progress part of the way to their 7 star version for free.
    After the end of these events, we are going to wait for approximately four to six week to move the characters to Chromium packs and/or relevant Category packs and/or the Shard Shop (we’re still designing this part of the deployment).
    From there, after another four to six weeks characters will move to either a Shipment or a node on the Light, Dark, or Cantina Battle tables
    To be clear, all characters from an event will move together at the same time, so Director Krennic and Deathtrooper will both go into the Chromium at the same time (when they move there) AND to the board (when they move there later on).
    As such, you can expect any new characters to end up on the board within two to three months.

They have not and probably will not give an exact date when he or any character will go to each point. There was a post on reddit by nraj that basically boils down to they want to keep the players in suspense.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya, Looks like the community is well in hand filling this thread with all the tophat info and deets you could need.
    latest?cb=20140419184538

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines