most ships in the game look the same, although there are so many ships in the original trilogy

jedilord
338 posts Member
edited February 2018
the most ships look identical. to build a team in tw or elsewhere is a real mess^^

there are so many ships already in the original trilogy, why can´t we have one of them?
a- b- and y-wing
tie-bomber and -interceptor
to mention a few one which I can think of right now

why the copy and paste ships like: 3 xwing, 3 geonosian ships, 3 tie fighter, 2 u-wing... thats not really imaginative

Replies

• KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Moved to proper forum

Thank you
  • the only ships i have a real hard time telling apart is Wedge and biggs tbh
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Not many look the same, the ones I have an issue with are wedge and Biggs, Geonosian soldier and spy, cassians and bistans, and FOTF and FOSFTF
    And the reason why we don't have the bombers or any other ships is that we don't have characters that pilot them, and Devs give ships an afterthought
  • jedilord
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    JakeC wrote: »
    Not many look the same, the ones I have an issue with are wedge and Biggs, Geonosian soldier and spy, cassians and bistans, and FOTF and FOSFTF
    And the reason why we don't have the bombers or any other ships is that we don't have characters that pilot them, and Devs give ships an afterthought

i don´t understand where the problem is? we have the toons already for the doubele and threetimes copy & paste ships like tie fighter pilot, first order tie pilot and first order sf tie pilot... so there is room enough for a-wing pilot, b-wing pilot and y-wing pilot, and also tie-bomber and tie-intercetor pilot if the devs are uninspired...

if the devs are motivated they also could choose from so much names and pilots from the movies... i only want to mention one name: Keyan "Lucky" Farlander... the only y-wing pilot (call sign gold seven) that survived along with han solo, wedge and luke the battle of yavin (attack of the first deathstar) and flew a b-wing at the battle of endor (second deathstar) - btw. hasbro made an actionfigur of Farlander as a b-wing pilot, and he is the main figure (you play him in the game) in the lucasarts game star wars x-wing from 1993... the reason why he flew a y-wing at the battle of yavin is because he borrowed his x-wing luke skywalker