This is beyond ridiculous!

In the past I wouldn't beat it all the time but at times I was. Now I have zero freaking chance. I have 44 characters unlocked 15 of which I use as a regular rotation. Spent money to get more characters, better gear and level up characters and guess what? It didn't even help. Not even close. If anything it made it all worse. Seeing 7* level 70 squads at the 4th node makes no sense. After experiencing this plus seeing how expensive GG is in the shard shop(which I could care less about) you developers are in it for the money only and that's fine cause you are part of a business and need to get payed. But come on man Galactic Wars needs to be fixed to give everyone a fair freaking chance. Till then I'm done paying any money on a game that you people obviously could care less about the players that keep bringing up how hard GWs are. Wanna lose some existing and new players? Just continue to ignore just how hard the galactic wars post are. Want to keep players and new ones alike? Balance the crap out man!!

Replies

• Having too many high characters makes it more difficult, start focusing on your top 5 and only level/gear/star them and GW will get incredibly easy... I am facing people 5 levels below me in the last stages of GW
  • Consider yourself lucky then.
    I was facing chars 12lvls above me today,no amount of gearing up was going to win me that match.
    I look forward to your opinion when you to feel the winds of change and your luck runs out.
  • In the past I wouldn't beat it all the time but at times I was. Now I have zero freaking chance. I have 44 characters unlocked 15 of which I use as a regular rotation. Spent money to get more characters, better gear and level up characters and guess what? It didn't even help. Not even close. If anything it made it all worse. Seeing 7* level 70 squads at the 4th node makes no sense. After experiencing this plus seeing how expensive GG is in the shard shop(which I could care less about) you developers are in it for the money only and that's fine cause you are part of a business and need to get payed. But come on man Galactic Wars needs to be fixed to give everyone a fair freaking chance. Till then I'm done paying any money on a game that you people obviously could care less about the players that keep bringing up how hard GWs are. Wanna lose some existing and new players? Just continue to ignore just how hard the galactic wars post are. Want to keep players and new ones alike? Balance the crap out man!!

I've focused on Maxing out 5 characters first. I ony have three 7* characters at the moment and see full geared full 7* teams from node 4 and on.... I only have three 7*, two 6*, three 5*, three 4* and the reset three* and under. So i have one B team which can help me beat one or two of these maxed out teams which would make sense If i didn't see them until the last 3 or 4 nodes.

But the problem is i'm facing 8 maxed our teams in a row. Not very balanced at all...
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • In the past I wouldn't beat it all the time but at times I was. Now I have zero freaking chance. I have 44 characters unlocked 15 of which I use as a regular rotation. Spent money to get more characters, better gear and level up characters and guess what? It didn't even help. Not even close. If anything it made it all worse. Seeing 7* level 70 squads at the 4th node makes no sense. After experiencing this plus seeing how expensive GG is in the shard shop(which I could care less about) you developers are in it for the money only and that's fine cause you are part of a business and need to get payed. But come on man Galactic Wars needs to be fixed to give everyone a fair freaking chance. Till then I'm done paying any money on a game that you people obviously could care less about the players that keep bringing up how hard GWs are. Wanna lose some existing and new players? Just continue to ignore just how hard the galactic wars post are. Want to keep players and new ones alike? Balance the crap out man!!

Truth!
    Node one today I'm 6 lvls below on all my toons. Node one!!!
    My wallet is on ice until it is fixed. Ridiculous!
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Well today marks my 50th GW beat. Since my lol complaint/rant I got QGJ/Baris/Dooku/Koth/Phasma/Dancha and Daka seven starred and haven't had any trouble whatsoever beating GWs anymore. More than anything QGJ/Baris made a world of difference. Wish I would have worked on characters like those instead of Chewy/Talia etc...but it's all good. No more frustrations and having a blast. Thx EA...this is a fun game.
  • JustinVonWahlde
    18 posts Member
    edited April 2016
  • well, right now is even more ridiculous i think. with the shields, you are in a great disadvantage.
    yes, your heroes will also have shields. but after 1-2 rounds, all are gone and are not replenished. however, your enemies will always have fresh shields.
    i think shields in the galactic wars should be udjusted
  • So the big update is out. I played the first updated GW, what did I see? I was a bit doubtfull what to do and how to fight, so I tryed different options, got beaten up hardly and was afraid, cause the "protection" is gone after 3 fights ( I`m le 74 and have 10 really good toons). Then I tried my old tactic and it worked out as good as ever. But i took me at least double the time as usual (not good with having family by the way EA !).
    So I hope no worries for me there.
    BUT for those who have not been playing since two or three months and good toons, how should the make it? I mean GW is necessary to win to get further on in the game. You really need to balance it better for "weeker" players. With the enemy beeing protected 100% every time they don`t stand a chance. UNFAIR !
  • Did GWs this morning. By the 4th node my squads protection stat was gone but was still able to finish it which I was quite happy about. Only character I lost was JC and that was at the 11th node. It took me 45 minutes or so longer than it usually does which is ok I guess.

I don't know, but the characters now feel a lot more weak and squishy which is really sad at level 73 with maxed gear.
  • Well today marks my 50th GW beat. Since my lol complaint/rant I got QGJ/Baris/Dooku/Koth/Phasma/Dancha and Daka seven starred and haven't had any trouble whatsoever beating GWs anymore. More than anything QGJ/Baris made a world of difference. Wish I would have worked on characters like those instead of Chewy/Talia etc...but it's all good. No more frustrations and having a blast. Thx EA...this is a fun game.

Lmao you make yourself seem so high and mighty, but here you are having issues with GW talking about focusing on chewy and talia.
  • TheMadTwadder
    483 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    This comment was removed for violation of terms of services.
    Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    GW is now really dumb. No balance. I have a large amount of characters 7, 6 or at the very least 5* as well as those characters at lvl 74 or at least 70. I keep failing GW miserably everyday since this last update. I am facing high levelled and geared and starred characters right off the bat. I don't stand a chance. Some teams are higher levelled than me by far.

Not to mention this last update involves this new protection thing. I can see this might make arena battles a little more interesting but to make this change across the board, challenges and GW its really dumb. It was difficult to complete the daily battles as it was (particularly on Sundays) but now this protection thing makes all battles take twice as long, if not more.

Also, all my toons now hit and miss the target almost every time. Sid only places his anti-heal power on the target after I have already broght the opposite toon to near death before they are then healed by Daka, Luminara, JC or whatever - then Sid finally places his anti-heal, well that works well doesn't it.

I had a battle against another team the other day and about 1 1/2 of turns form my toons all missed. (the other team had Dooku as leader, I had Luminara - leader ability at max). My hits missed every time, powering up the enemy team's toons and they landed every hit. My team was decimated. It was a joke. I could not believe what I was seeing.

This new update now creates too many dodges and misses, plus this protection thing - ridiculous.

C'mon developers, I am losing interest in this game now - big time!!!

Off topic: not to mention all arena battles rewards are now nowhere near as good as they used to be - sort it out!!