Ally Points Idea

It’s a stupid idea, but it makes sense, IMO. Personally, I have about 500K+ ally points and there is almost nothing to use it on except bronze pack. But trying to spend it all is a pain. So what I thought they could add to help spend those points and kinda encourage getting more:
1) a “buy x1, x12, x20, etc bronze pack”. Makes sense. Why? EZ low tier gear or shards and quick.
2) a shipment with same or low items found in bronze pack but in a shipment/Store. Why? It’s easier and simpler. How? The low teir gear with the expensive gears that you would normally find in bronze packs. With character shards, it would be 1-3 stars character shard(s) and maybe one or more full 1-2 star character that would cost a lot more but helps for promotion or for shard shop for those higher teir shards.
Basically this is what I wish they would do for the ally points since the removal of tournaments. What ya think?

Replies

• Sorta like the shard shop currency, but with Ally points. I like it.
    Hit the gym.
  • Sorta like the shard shop currency, but with Ally points. I like it.
    Basically. If I know how to use editing tools well, I can envision it but that is the best description of my idea.
  • Squad tournaments
  • Since they are "ally" points, I think we should be able to spend them to fill donations in the guild store without having to give up the gear. To help our "allies". Most of my guild members all request the same items I need. It would make the guild exchange more useful.
  • Fives5555 wrote: »
    Squad tournaments
    I am pretty sure they removed it.
  • Any further news regarding this idea, it’s a valid idea and seems to re-appear frequently through threads. Would love to see a response from the development team regarding this pain point in the game.
    *** Tha Phelyn***
    163-773-543