On Topic Off Topic Question: Mob Enforcer

Just like Tuskens, I seem to have gotten her with no effort. I geared her on purpose for TB (g8), but is she terrible? Does she get no love because she's a CUP-like character and nobody knows what movie she was even in? What's her deal?

Replies

• She’s not as bad as CUP but she is terrible
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I understand releasing a character like CUP - he was seen in at least a few episodes of the clone wars - as for Mob Enforcer...no idea at all.

Why release characters like this for the game? I don't get it. Then we are missing so many like Padme, Jango, even Jar Jar for heaven's sake.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Having said that I am currently farming Mob Enforcer, lol

Last one to farm from Cantina Store for me - after that, its just more shard shop currency for me.
  • Boo wrote: »

Last one to farm from Cantina Store for me - after that, its just more shard shop currency for me.

That's pretty much where I am. Sometime some characters just randomly gather shards then it's like might as well finish them. It's how I eventually pursued 7 stars for Magnaguard (I might be alone there).
  • I have 7* all in arena shop and gw shop, mob enforcer last one to 7* in cantina and I’m ocd so got to go it

That's pretty much where I am. Sometime some characters just randomly gather shards then it's like might as well finish them. It's how I eventually pursued 7 stars for Magnaguard (I might be alone there).

Nope, got him to 7 stars

Nope, got him to 7 stars

Sweet. People in my guild Were like 'Why?', but he's not bad at all.

Nope, got him to 7 stars

Yeah, he’s decent

Nope, got him to 7 stars

Nah, he's bad (have him 7* too)
  • I drop him in HK droid team when I need r2 and bb8 somewhere else. He works, I'm sure he'd be better with gear. But I guess so would Greedo.
  • ME is a complete gatbage. she doesn't have any synergy. Basic is useless, special is worse. At least Coruscant Underworld Police can stun.
  • Richfxxx wrote: »
    I have 7* all in arena shop and gw shop, mob enforcer last one to 7* in cantina and I’m ocd so got to go it

Same here
    OCD it must be done
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Mob Enforcer is from the Special Edition of ANH. She's in the scene with Han and Jabba...for like a few seconds. Someone asked, or said they didn't know. I do, and now you do too. Lol
  • She's too far along to completely ignore, but so obscure I doubt she'll get a rework. She'll just be one of those characters that I collect random shards from here and there until she's usable.
  • I’d rather see Bo Shek. Also in ANH.
  • Your a Russian Troll dude
  • Me? Russian trolls don't make topics about Mob Enforcer. What would be the clever political upside?
  • Besides, Russian Trolls wouldn't use kicka$$ gifs like this:

giphy.gif
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    I want a CUP ME BF team. CUP ME BF. Hah hah. CUP ME BF!