Bounty hunters are AWFUL

Just thought you should know, they are AWFUL and so needed for territory battles. Rework, new characters are needed.

Replies

• We are all hoping for a rework and some new additions as part of this "big February" the devs are cooking up. You know, since they are REQUIRED and are horrendous outside of Boba.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    We are all hoping for a rework and some new additions as part of this "big February" the devs are cooking up. You know, since they are REQUIRED and are horrendous outside of Boba, IG88 and Zam.

I fixed your post. ;) Although, Zam could use a little something as well.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Putnam wrote: »
    Just thought you should know

Are you talking to someone who's never played this game? Anyone who has already knows.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    We are all hoping for a rework and some new additions as part of this "big February" the devs are cooking up. You know, since they are REQUIRED and are horrendous outside of Boba, IG88 and Zam.

IG-88 is ok. Zam is an average character at best.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Cad bane solo'd my TW, so no idea what you are saying
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

IG-88 is ok. Zam is an average character at best.

Honestly, the issue with IG88 is that the Rebels in DS:TB often counter, so his AoE can be rough. Zam has a solid kit, the issue is that it doesn't always seem to synergize well with other BH (other than Greedo, who is terrible).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    TVF wrote: »

Are you talking to someone who's never played this game? Anyone who has already knows.

Lol... pretty sure he's talking to the devs, who apparently haven't played this game yet or they would have fixed them before making them required.
  • t0neg0d wrote: »

Lol... pretty sure he's talking to the devs, who apparently haven't played this game yet or they would have fixed them before making them required.

Nope - it's all part of the plan.

1) Make them required
    2) We farm and gear the current ones only to realize that even at high levels/gear they stink
    3) CG releases **NEW and IMPROVED** Bounty Hunters...and packs, since they are only available at 3*
    4) Profit

• Well that’s not a good plan. Bounty hunters are way to bad to let that one slide
  • They’re beyond bad
  • Putnam wrote: »
    They’re beyond bad

Have any bounty hunters succeeded in the movies? Greedo, Zam, Jango, Boba, Ig88, Dengar, Bossk, 4-Lom were all failures iirc

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'm not "wasting" resources on them. Patiently waiting for bossk or jango, or both. In the meantime i'm doing just fine in DS TB with them, even been able to clear the mission in p5 once with 2 g7 toons.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Why would they make them so important in TB but yet they’re the worst
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Why would they make them so important in TB but yet they’re the worst
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    t0neg0d wrote: »

Nope - it's all part of the plan.

1) Make them required
    2) We farm and gear the current ones only to realize that even at high levels/gear they stink
    3) CG releases **NEW and IMPROVED** Bounty Hunters...and packs, since they are only available at 3*
    4) Profit

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Putnam wrote: »
    They’re beyond bad

Have any bounty hunters succeeded in the movies? Greedo, Zam, Jango, Boba, Ig88, Dengar, Bossk, 4-Lom were all failures iirc

Your logic is awful, Biggs was a failure in Ep IV and he is one of the strongest pilots and a strong character in the game
  • I agree with ElleMadara who cares how they did in the Star Wars movies and shows. This is swgoh. Bounty hunters are not even viable except for boba
  • I assume you are having trouble with the Wampas in DSTB. Use Zam and Greedo to stack detonators. Use Boba to hit the beasts with ability block so they cannot cleanse the detonators. Use Cad to stun a Wampa while you work on the other. Do not use Boba Execute until Zam gets a chance to pop the detonator stacks, then Expose. Use the AT-AT barrage to eliminate a Wampa when its health drops into the AT-AT target range.
  • That’s good instructions but still doesn’t change the fact that the bounty hunter faction isn’t useful in any other game mode beside DSTB
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm just waiting on...
    tumblr_inline_n2vcguXFyQ1s4zxmj.gif
    wpy75zxgc9e01.gif
    tumblr_owcapqDbQR1rx9xdlo2_400.gif
    tumblr_oma0yo9iI11vrwj70o4_500.gif
    DependableFittingAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif
  • Cad Bane was a baller in the show: stole holocron from the jedi temple and also forced anakin to open it, was on par with Kenobi in a fight at times maybe even bested him. Bounty hunter Kenobi would be pretty cool can't remember his name. Hondo and Aura Sing would be cool, although She's might just be an Assassin not sure. Oh and Boba's Robot Highsinger was cool.
  • Its got to be bounty hunter rework, jedi rework, separatists/grevious rework mext just not sure which one
  • Creepioo wrote: »
    Cad Bane was a baller in the show: stole holocron from the jedi temple and also forced anakin to open it, was on par with Kenobi in a fight at times maybe even bested him. Bounty hunter Kenobi would be pretty cool can't remember his name. Hondo and Aura Sing would be cool, although She's might just be an Assassin not sure. Oh and Boba's Robot Highsinger was cool.

Both Aura and Hondo + Jango and I might even consider breaking my year+ of f2p.

• Creepioo wrote: »
    Bounty hunter Kenobi would be pretty cool can't remember his name.
    Ah, yes. The notorious Rako Hardeen!
    tumblr_inline_oocqdrldt91u20p4g_500.gif
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Cad bane solo'd my TW, so no idea what you are saying

wut
    Maybe End Game isn't for you