TB issue? Need some help.

t0neg0d
616 posts Member
edited February 2018
So, today I decided to screw around in one of the missions and let zavage carry make useless toons through one of the missions. BAD IDEA!

Here I am 40 minutes later on auto, zavage against phase 4... he can't die... he can't kill them =/

If I retreat, I lose all mission points, correct? (Never done something kitten like this before in TB)
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• No you get credit for the 3 completed waves
  • c1ever_pun wrote: »
    No you get credit for the 3 completed waves

Thanks... good to know. Never doing that again lol
  • @c1ever_pun , what's your source on that? I recall reading that retreating from a CM, or game crashes, or closing the window only applies the GP of the characters used in that mission, but will not give you any credit for completed waves. I am struggling to find my own sources on that note, but please provide yours if you are able to so we can confirm if this is a viable solution for this particular set of circumstances.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    @c1ever_pun , what's your source on that? I recall reading that retreating from a CM, or game crashes, or closing the window only applies the GP of the characters used in that mission, but will not give you any credit for completed waves. I am struggling to find my own sources on that note, but please provide yours if you are able to so we can confirm if this is a viable solution for this particular set of circumstances.

If it helps, I did it & got credit for the completed waves.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »
    @c1ever_pun , what's your source on that? I recall reading that retreating from a CM, or game crashes, or closing the window only applies the GP of the characters used in that mission, but will not give you any credit for completed waves. I am struggling to find my own sources on that note, but please provide yours if you are able to so we can confirm if this is a viable solution for this particular set of circumstances.

That was true originally (for crashes at least, but not, I believe, for forfeiting), but they changed it because of the extent of the crashes and freezes (which they apparently can't do anything about).
  • @Liath
    @t0neg0d

Thanks for providing personal experiences on that and references the update change from the original issue to the present. Certainly puts it in perspective. Glad to hear there can still be partial completion credit, at least by some means. Hopefully we will soon see a day where crashes are a thing of the past - TECHNOLOGY! *jazz hands*
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne