Quality of Life update, what about Arena squads and ships?

5 battled with squads an 5 with ships every day, a player must dedicate to this almost 2 hours every day to this. Alternatives?

I think there are more possibilities:

1. Alternate the arena event, one day squads, the day after ships, and so one. Sunday both squads and ships. Obviously it's necessary double rewards when there is only Arena squads or only Arena ships :smile:
2. As for option 1, only 1 arena every day, but more type of events: Light Side squads, Dark Side squads and ships during the week. Ships and Mixed Side squads on Sunday.
3. Ok, squads and ships every day as now, but the player choose when to play (actually is better start to play 50 minutes before the Arena end) , with a different rewards system: not for the position at end time, but for the best position during the day. The best position can be automatically calculated or the player can press a button when he want.

Replies

• Where do you get 2 hours to do this?? 5 squad battles is max 25 minutes, and 5 fleet 42min 30seconds max, 1 hour 7 minutes 30 seconds if you take literally every second to complete the battles. And who says you HAVE to do all them, 2 squad battles and 1 fleet for daily challenges and you can be done for the day.
  • Ancient_Thorgils
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Oh, yes.
    And who says you HAVE to do all Galactic Battles? One is enough.
    Who says you to play Credit Heist and Training Droid events? You can do without it.

For the same reason people do all arena battles. Obviously this is not the case of those who occupy positions between 1000 and 500.

And yes, generally 1-3 minutes to do a squad or a ship battle, but if you want play all battles, you need 2 hours during witch to take in your hand a tablet or a phone every 10 minutes.

Do you like arena battles as they are? Ok, no problems. Do you prefer like another solution? Let's talk about.
  • Uh, I'm going to go ahead and say no thanks to that.

I'm sorry that you apparently have trouble finding the time to complete all of your battles, but I like playing BOTH Ships and Squads EVERY day, and don't want that changed because some players don't have the ability to do so.