Clones and Driods

I feel like this game is amazing, yes it is slightly annoying that some of the drop rates are a little unfair at points but it works.
The only thing I am not so keen on is the pricing in the store for some of the drop chances the prices are fair and acceptable but I think a few more shards for those prices would not be looked down on...

Any way clones and driods ...
This is one thing I think would make a really cool addition to in this game yes yes I know we have 5 clones and 5 driods what more do we want ... we’ll look at the clones they are super cool but you can’t really mix and match much ...
Where what could be done is add the commando squad from republic commando live scorcher sev and fixer this will give a little more diversity to the game even the classic private that we see in the battles would be a good addition because looks cool and goes well with the sergeant with the helmet on.

And next up the driods...
This is probably one of the more upsetting teams I have seen on this game so far and i don’t really know what to say apart from please give us a few more there are loads of cool choices although I know we do have nuts gunray and the geonosians so I do like that factor... but the normal battle driods that are a classic feature in the prequel movies and cartoons and that are shown in most battles in game.
Who wouldn’t want one...
Next up driodika... that is all that needs to be said on that front...
Driod commandos shown in the cartoon
Spider driods
Even like the clones the different classes of driod recognised by their colours...

And my last point for the current topic
Republic
Rebel
Empire

3 cool teams to have space battles with...

Wait it is missing the federation...
All the films show loads of different ships that the federation use. I think this would make a lot more diversity in the space battle scene and also mean that people have more choice to make teams that they want...
I mean I would love to make a clone team with ani and other clones ... the clone gunships ...

What ideas do you individuals have ?

Replies