Gear Inventory

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say having a gear inventory would be nice, in order to stock pile gear for future character unlocks i.e. saving gear for CLS etc.

I feel like this wouldn't be a complicated item to incorporate into the game....

Are we likely to get something like this anytime soon?

Thanks

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    This isn't the first time someone suggested this. I would definately like a gear inventory, but the devs apparantly don't.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nothing like looking at the things I have 1000s of.

But yes it would be helpful when figuring out plans for toons you don't have unlocked, and lvls you don't have unlocked.
  • leef wrote: »
    This isn't the first time someone suggested this. I would definately like a gear inventory, but the devs apparantly don't.

They probably don't want it as it would mean less buying of gear via crystals as people would be working out what they need earlier than they need it I guess
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    murchy_7 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

They probably don't want it as it would mean less buying of gear via crystals as people would be working out what they need earlier than they need it I guess

I don't really think knowing what you need makes the farm any quicker....
  • wouldn't make it quicker but you might start earlier on CLS gear for example instead of being impatient and buying it using crystals after you've unlocked him