Do you notice this?

Fleet battle background is change since version update (cmiiw). Instead of space rock flying over, now is tie ships and lazer pew pew pew. What i spot most is the TIE INTERCEPTOR. Is that a sign that interceptor will enter the game? or it just background? Just my thought anyway.

Btw, fleet battle background not make sense.. u see red n green laser, but what u can see is all TIE's. It looks like the empire have civil war lol

Replies

• I don't think they will make the interceptor. To make it they should make another TFP as well, like they did with the FO one. Something more likely to happen is that they could make Vult Skerris from Rebels and his Tie Defender, as it is more recent in the rebels saga and it would be better marketing. Furthermore, it would be a nice addition to the already overpowered empire teams in ship battles.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I did notice the change with ships, but didn't look closely enough to see what ships it was. Interesting.
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    I don't think they will make the interceptor. To make it they should make another TFP as well, like they did with the FO one. Something more likely to happen is that they could make Vult Skerris from Rebels and his Tie Defender, as it is more recent in the rebels saga and it would be better marketing. Furthermore, it would be a nice addition to the already overpowered empire teams in ship battles.

Yea, better not add something new.. i'm comfortable with my place now. Something new = more grind. And i'm too lazy :lol:
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I did notice the change with ships, but didn't look closely enough to see what ships it was. Interesting.

The most noticeable is tie interceptor. First i think it's tie silencer, but bcause they're in group (2 or 3?), it must be tie interceptor. And of course couple of tie fighter. But no LS ships
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

The most noticeable is tie interceptor. First i think it's tie silencer, but bcause they're in group (2 or 3?), it must be tie interceptor. And of course couple of tie fighter. But no LS ships

I feel like I used to see x-wings, but maybe I'm just making that up.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I feel like I used to see x-wings, but maybe I'm just making that up.

Yea agree, it's just too small to notice.