EP Crackling Doom issue

I notice Crackling Doom is not doing damage to any rebels in TB, or in any battle in fact. Anyone else notice this?

Replies

• Nothing wrong with that.. u just facing the wrong rebels. Rebels in TB can cleanse zader dots. Ur crackling doom just tickle them :joy:
  • bozotheclone
    21 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Just noticed this today in Heroic Tank Phase 3... None of the shocked droids are taking damage.
  • Shocked enemies, rebels, etc. only take damage on their turns now, since EP was reworked. Yeah disappointing, but OP otherwise.

Also, Hate Flow does not give Offense Up anymore, now gives Health Steal. Not sure how I feel about that one. Maybe ok, but I miss the offense boost.
  • Vetman
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Atip wrote: »
    I notice Crackling Doom is not doing damage to any rebels in TB, or in any battle in fact. Anyone else notice this?

I have noticed this as well. EP crackling doom should cause 20% damage to the opponent at the beginning of their turn if they are shocked, a jedi OR a rebel and nothing of this is happening at the moment.

Edit: Actually, it is working. For some reason I assumed it would bypass protection, but it doesn't.
    Post edited by Vetman on