Lord of Pain

Replies

• Sith Juggernaut, then Sion.
  • Lord_Terminus
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Whatever it is, I look forward to it. I think that it could've been a slip-up on that popup, accidentally giving away that we may be getting Sion and possibly another sith faction something-or-other. I think if he's released he'll be in marquees similar to the way Nihilus was released (2 marquees that gave away his shards) and if he is released it's likely we're getting Darth Traya/Kreia as the new sith raid reward (wouldn't surprise me, she was very manipulative and powerful, could end up being similar to GK). Of course there's always the possibility that the popup was an honest mistake and they changed it to Shadows of Malachor for a reason other than keeping a Sion release a secret (what I mean is, they could've decided to release him a different way or not at all and the popup was just a typo). Unfortunately, nothing is set in stone yet but my hope is that they moved the Marauder Marquee up so they could fit more marquees in before the Raid release (those of Sion and possibly a couple other sith).
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • What was the time delay between the Lord of hunger events?
  • Blizzisme wrote: »
    What was the time delay between the Lord of hunger events?

If I remember correctly it was 1-2 days. All four ran within the week but I can’t remember how far apart they were
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • What I personally do not understand, why this thread is not getting merged, while mine -exactly the same before this one was around- was?

However, I am pretty sure we‘re getting more as well. Yet, is there another generic Sith-type from SWToR or KOToR? I think Assassine, Trooper and Marauder are the frequently named ones...
  • Been a while since i played KOTOR2. So does anyone know what Traya was lord of?
    Nihilus=Lord of Hunger
    Sion=Lord of Pain
    Sorry in advance if its a blatantly obvious answer!!!
  • Been a while since i played KOTOR2. So does anyone know what Traya was lord of?
    Nihilus=Lord of Hunger
    Sion=Lord of Pain
    Sorry in advance if its a blatantly obvious answer!!!

Lord of Betrayal
  • Narseph
    141 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Didn’t someone took a screen of that pop up ?
    It didn’t show itself on my game
  • imf39
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2018
  • MidasWelby
    203 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    It popped up for me following a login....AFTER I had already finished the event.

What struck me is, I don’t remember the Marauder event being called “Lord of Pain 1” - I thought it was called something else, as if they renamed the event last minute and forgot to change the name on the ad...

...then again, it was before my morning coffee, so..... :D

EDIT: ok....not delusional, I see from a diff post that the name of the event was “Shadow of Malachor 1”, so CG did miss renaming the ad.

Commence conspiracy theory-crafting. B)
  • Please correct me if I am incorrect. There have been no characters exclusive to KOTOR in GOH. All old republic toons found in GOH have been in KOTOR 2, though some obviously have been in both.
  • After considerable thought I’ve decided to place my bet on Marauder being phase 1, Juggernaut being phase 2 this weekend, then Sion next week. Then Nihilus and Sion will be required to get Traya, either by a legendary event or in the sith raid and Traya’s shards being part of the rewards. Flag this post, boys... I didn’t say Spoiler Alert first!!!
  • Korgan1999 wrote: »
    Please correct me if I am incorrect. There have been no characters exclusive to KOTOR in GOH. All old republic toons found in GOH have been in KOTOR 2, though some obviously have been in both.

Hk-47 is from the first part. It is Revan’s droid. They have something like Hk-49 in KOTOR 2
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    Korgan1999 wrote: »
    Please correct me if I am incorrect. There have been no characters exclusive to KOTOR in GOH. All old republic toons found in GOH have been in KOTOR 2, though some obviously have been in both.

Hk-47 is from the first part. It is Revan’s droid. They have something like Hk-49 in KOTOR 2

HK-50 and HK-51 are in KOTOR 2. If you find all of HK-47's parts on the various planets you can repair him and have him join your party.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • ANUBlS wrote: »
    After considerable thought I’ve decided to place my bet on Marauder being phase 1, Juggernaut being phase 2 this weekend, then Sion next week. Then Nihilus and Sion will be required to get Traya, either by a legendary event or in the sith raid and Traya’s shards being part of the rewards. Flag this post, boys... I didn’t say Spoiler Alert first!!!

I’d like to adjust this a bit. I think Traya will be coming but not as the Sith Raid reward. I now hope Meetra Surik shards are rewarded because it will finally start the Jedi rebuild that is much needed.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    ANUBlS wrote: »
    After considerable thought I’ve decided to place my bet on Marauder being phase 1, Juggernaut being phase 2 this weekend, then Sion next week. Then Nihilus and Sion will be required to get Traya, either by a legendary event or in the sith raid and Traya’s shards being part of the rewards. Flag this post, boys... I didn’t say Spoiler Alert first!!!

I’d like to adjust this a bit. I think Traya will be coming but not as the Sith Raid reward. I now hope Meetra Surik shards are rewarded because it will finally start the Jedi rebuild that is much needed.

What if you actually can only use Jedi for the Sith raid? That would be a challenge.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »

What if you actually can only use Jedi for the Sith raid? That would be a challenge.

Don't you be putting that evil on us, son!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • MidasWelby wrote: »
    It popped up for me following a login....AFTER I had already finished the event.

Same here.

I think there is gonna be a bonus for sith/Old republic? characters

The dev post made it seem like that when marauder was released

Marauder has a bonus against raid bosses. So while this is possible, I'm doubting it...
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Korgan1999 wrote: »

HK-50 and HK-51 are in KOTOR 2. If you find all of HK-47's parts on the various planets you can repair him and have him join your party.

Oh, yes! I completely forgot about it! I need to replay :/ thanks
  • Lord of pain when you open your wallet and moths fly out.
  • So if Sion is possibly the Marquee, that could leave Traya/Kreia OR Meetra/Exile as the raid reward. Those are the only other two they could release, but since it's the month of the Sith I would think Traya has more chance...
  • Matt the radar technician was confirmed to me by szechuan sauce...
  • hmm yes
  • 18th Feb is the day for new information I guess
  • Cossin wrote: »
    18th Feb is the day for new information I guess

Sunday? I highly doubt it...
  • Rojas wrote: »
    Cossin wrote: »
    18th Feb is the day for new information I guess

Sunday? I highly doubt it...

Didn‘t they announce new info in the stay tuned for the 18th, or somewhere else?
    (If not, it might be this weird month/day/year/day/millennium/seconds Format used X_X
  • My guess would be on today or tomorrow. But we'll see!
This discussion has been closed.