IPD combat section is rediculous

2Next

Replies

• Just pull the trigger and gear them all up, veers/Stark/death/shore/snow.

Drop a zeta on Veers.

Even though it's not 100% necessary just for the IPD shards as others have said, this squad is super fun to play, spamming snowtroopers AOE is something to behold.

You won't regret it, and you'll have a set & forget squad which can fully ace a combat mission in every phase of the ds TB.

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Also the squad is good in the Sith Raid thanks to deathmark.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • One small feedback as I could beat the mission and provide my guildmates their first IPD shards. I was affraid my Shoretrooper wouldn't make it and he did not. He went away like a hero during the second part of the mission. Until that point he held his ground like a boss. Mostly because I first focused on eliminating one single rebel soldier and sticking daze on the others with my Deathtrooper. From there, the Snowtrooper could do his aoe stuff and my Shoretrooper left the first wave barely scratched thanks to zVeers.

Thanks everyone for the advices, you helped me a lot.
  • Not quite there yet for me. Though I jumped the gun and tried before Ships' Platoons were filled.

G9 Veers Speed 183 (58 from mods)
    G9 Starck Speed 207 (52 from mods)
    G9 Snowtrooper Speed 136 (38 from mods) <=== Yes, this guy needs to be better.
    G9 Stormtrooper Speed 137 (24 from mods)
    G9 Magmatrooper Speed 177 (58 from mods)

Team is pretty good elsewhere, just not in TB....yet. LOL!!!
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Work on your Imperial Troopers, they are worth it, IPD section is a piece of cake but the problem is, that you dont want to spend on your troopers and you want CG to make it easier for you, what a shame
  • I finished this mission for the first time this time around. I have zVeers (g12), Starck, DT, Snow (All g10), and g8, 6* Shore. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of the platoons. Destroying the supply lines debuffs the defense majorly. Smacking someone with an At-At blast makes for a quick kill. I don't think I even used the orbital strike because I didn't need to. Shore trooper died in Round 2, which is fine, but yeah, you need the platoons to make this a reasonable mission.
  • Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Work on your Imperial Troopers, they are worth it, IPD section is a piece of cake but the problem is, that you dont want to spend on your troopers and you want CG to make it easier for you, what a shame

I have my troopers at G11-12, zeta on all troopers who can have it and I wish they made this easier so that my slacker guildmates also contribute to my IPD farming. At the current rate, it will take me a few years to get it...
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Zerfius wrote: »
    I finished this mission for the first time this time around. I have zVeers (g12), Starck, DT, Snow (All g10), and g8, 6* Shore. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of the platoons. Destroying the supply lines debuffs the defense majorly. Smacking someone with an At-At blast makes for a quick kill. I don't think I even used the orbital strike because I didn't need to. Shore trooper died in Round 2, which is fine, but yeah, you need the platoons to make this a reasonable mission.

I disagree.

You have a G8 Shore, so yeah you need the platoons. I just do the mission right away now, easy win.

https://swgoh.gg/u/tvf/collection/?f=imperial-trooper
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Benny_Monstosity
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Has anyone else had an issue with not receiving their IPD shards from this mission. Last two DS territory battles my guild hasn't received any shards even though at least a couple of us have beat the mission. CG help has seemingly ignored our pleas.