Last Three Marquee Events Three different ways to do them ?

I'm a level 85 have been playing well over a year . Up until December ALL Marquee Events we're done the same . Since December FO Executioner I received 2* 20/25 completing ALL objectives and lots of credits. Rose and Holdo I received 3* of each lots of credits and then given 15 more shards of each saying I should have received more . Then today I received 3* Sith Marauder and very poor mods and 0 credits. What is supposed to be normal I'm very confused. Please keep it one way and not keep switching it up

Replies

• lovemat wrote: »
    I'm a level 85 have been playing well over a year . Up until December ALL Marquee Events we're done the same . Since December FO Executioner I received 2* 20/25 completing ALL objectives and lots of credits. Rose and Holdo I received 3* of each lots of credits and then given 15 more shards of each saying I should have received more . Then today I received 3* Sith Marauder and very poor mods and 0 credits. What is supposed to be normal I'm very confused. Please keep it one way and not keep switching it up

tenor.gif?itemid=4981531
    Solved.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The marquee events are stated to be to "unlock" the character and no specific value is given. it may be a little unclear, but Rose/Holdo seems to have been a mistake, it should have been 3* 0/30 just like this one (hoping they settle on a standard too), but due to the incorrect amount being rewarded to a small lvl range they awarded everyone the extra 15.

Lol why does it have to be kept one way?! What does it matter? They can do what they want. Be thankful you're getting new stuff for free.
    Lol why does it have to be kept one way?! What does it matter? They can do what they want. Be thankful you're getting new stuff for free.

So that we know when it is working properly, and don't waste their time with bug reports when it is correct. We currently have no way of knowing if something is correct without comparing to previous examples, and been then can't tell what their intention is. It's not like this game is bug free, so if something changes without announcement people assume bug ( and rightfully so) and put in bug reports causing frustration for both players and devs and mods
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?