Mojo's Mutineers: HPIT GUILD/WILL CARRY

catharsis478
676 posts Member
edited March 2018
Are you a motivated daily-or near daily--player? Do you think that it would be more satisfying to grow with a guild, rather than join one ready-made? Do you want to become--and help build up--part of a community built on a foundation of helping other players, and thusly full of friendly, helpful, and laid-back personalities? Want to build a virtual home for yourself in SW:GOH? Consider joining Mojo’s Mutineers today!

Our Recruiting Preference to:
  • Player Level 70+
  • One or more characters at/near seven stars

We’ll Consider:
  • Player level 50+
  • Minimum of One character at/near five stars

Our Stats:
  • Current Galactic Power: 19.2 million
  • Language: English
  • Time Zone, Reset: PST (GMT - 8), 5:30 pm
  • Number of Members: 37/50
  • Number of Members 80+: 14
  • Rancor: tier VII 2-3 times/week (as tickets allow)
  • Tank: normal 2-3 times/week (as tickets allow)
  • Territory War: 3 wins; 2 losses (since tracking began)
  • Last LSTB: 11 stars
  • Last DSTB: 14 stars

Minimum Activity Requirements:
  • 1,000 tickets/week (works out to only 143/day)
  • “Deploy All” in Territory Battle (missing three or more days earns a strike; three strikes and you’re out)
  • Periodically sign up in Territory Wars

Note: if life happens and you have to miss a few days, communicate!

Raid Rules:

VII Rancor:
  • Raid Start: between 5:30 and 7:30pm PST
  • 24 hour, 0 score registration period for 85th level members
  • FFA for 84th level or lower (goes by level you start the raid with)

nAAT:
  • N/A -- currently no rules for nAAT

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. Do you have a discord server?

No, we do not have--nor do we require--discord or any other chat application, or of any other resource outside of the game itself.

2. Are you open to a merger, or joining a guild alliance?

Perhaps; this is something we will have to discuss on a case-by-case basis. I can say that we will be more open to smaller guilds looking to join ours together as a group, than we will be to larger, more powerful guilds looking to fill spaces with our members.

By and large we don’t really see much point to guild alliances.

3. Are members required to farm specific teams for raids or guild events?

Not at this time.

If you would like to farm teams or characters to help the guild, we suggest: Imperial Troopers and Captain Han Solo and Hoth Rebel Soldier for Territory Battles; Defense squads for Territory Wars; and HAAT raid teams.

4. Are you willing to accommodate additional raid times, or consider new/different rules?

In short: yes.

Currently, our members are either indifferent or prefer the evening times. Should a number of Mutineers prefer another raid time we will do our best to accommodate and alternate between the best times.

As to rules: they’re subject to change as what works best for us changes. We are open to suggestions about what would work better.

5. How long until you’re working on HAAT?

At our current rate of growth I estimate we will begin nAAT test-runs within the next month, and move on to HAAT within three.

6. Who should I contact if I would like to join, have thoughts, comments, or questions?

That would be me, I’m the events officer and unofficial recruiter! Feel free to send a private message or comment in the thread.

(I’ve temporarily removed my ally code as I’m currently out of space!)
Post edited by catharsis478 on

Replies