Bonus Tier Rewards.

The last 3 marquee events have had issues giving the correct rewards, which you guys have corrected (a little quicker this time thankfully) but it's still a joke.

The rewards stated you get 3 mods for completing the bonus tier the first time around (I won't got into the gear that drops, real poor there CG) and we get 1 mod. You look into it and instead of saying "we messed up here's the missing mods and a little extra" you say "everything is working properly" then give us what's owed in game.

I'm glad you sorted the issue out and I'm glad you're not shy in compensation when it's needed but these issues shouldn't be happening every time. You used to drop marquee events all the time with no issue, we get the same amount of shards for every character and everyone enjoyed it. Now you seem to be rushing stuff out, changing things as and when you want and generally not checking things releases. It's starting to detract from my enjoyment cause I just expect things to go wrong with new releases, as much as I'm looking forward to the new raid I'm trying to work out what will be broken at the same time. All this is probably because Marauder is in platoons tomorrow at 4* upwards anyway.

I'm glad you're listening to our feedback and making changes accordingly and supporting the game with more content but please get it right instead of looking a little foolish.

I love this game, I've put my time and money into it and hope I keep enjoying it in the future, I'd just like you guys to be a little more vocal about the roadmap and stop having such pathetic issues as this.

Replies

• Here's an idea:

Make a full calendar
    Make a list of requirements and rewards for each event.

No confusion
    No bug reports
    No inboxing rewards
    No having to research historical data to interpret CG's intentions
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Here's an idea:

Make a full calendar
    Make a list of requirements and rewards for each event.

No confusion
    No bug reports
    No inboxing rewards
    No having to research historical data to interpret CG's intentions

and lose out on the panic pack buys? I'm honestly enjoying the thrill of it
  • At least you got a bonus tier. :neutral: