Why does plague not work on KRU lead?

So even with tenacity down and KRU only sitting at 39% tenacity (the player im battling), he never gets plague once the entire battle. I know it says he takes reduced damage from health over time effects but it does not say anywhere that he completely blocks it fulcrum ahsoka. Also plague on kylo disappears before three turns. It pretty much disappears at his next turn even with multiple stacks. Health and prot recovery is broken and just as bad as dark side tb health and prot recovery.

Replies

• They recover 5%health and protection when getting status effect. I think what happens is Plague gets applied and cleansed immediately since kru heals up to full
  • Full health= no plague. As a lead anytime he gets a buff he heals which is basically anytime a fo member does anything
  • KRU teams are basically the anti-plauge with all the health Regen.

FOX can gain Heakth Up, zFOTP constantly gains advanatge and forrsight, FOST gains taunt, advanatge and gives everyone defense up, Phasma gives herself and everyone advanatage, SFTFP gives speed up, Zylo gains retribution on Lash out, zKRU gains taunt and has a self recovery move.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Krokovich wrote: »
    They recover 5%health and protection when getting status effect. I think what happens is Plague gets applied and cleansed immediately since kru heals up to full

This.
    When plague is inflicted it does 5% health damage (even lower on both Kylo)
    Gaining a status effect heals them 5%
    Plague goes away if charater is healed to 5%.

Only chance you have of getting plague on any of them is with the use of Talzin AoE as the damage from the attack itself will ignore protection and drop health before applying plague but they will heal up pretty quick.