What a Bargain (said with sarcasm)

Richlgm1
1 posts Member
edited March 2018
Really Pay 10 bucks for crystals for 7 shards that is Crap.
Email support they tell me to come here I am willing to bet Absolutely nothing will be done to fix that problem.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• If you got what they described, than there is no probelm, even if u got the worst case scenario. Context please
  • Sure. But every time? It is a great game but I won't spend money on it again.
  • Asifab
    140 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I agree they are doing it on purpose....the odds that someone is hitting big shards is like hitting the mega millions...if we spend real money on the game get rid of the crap shard amounts...I did the marauder pack twice got 7/5 that is just stupid...stop making them so expensive if you are going to give crap 99% of the time
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Those packs are there for whales they aren't meant for small spenders if you do your research everyone says don't buy the 5-330 shard packs for crystals because 99% of the time you get 5 shards.

One of the game changers on YouTube does a video about buying packs and are they worth your money (I believe it's Warrior) and he always says those packs aren't worth it.
  • Richlgm1 wrote: »
    Sure. But every time? It is a great game but I won't spend money on it again.

Even if they give you the bare minimum EVERYTIME i would still consider that okay, because nowhere does it state within the thing that you bought that you would HAVE to get more than the minimum. As it happens, i still have no idea what you re talking about.

Yes. Its sucks.

But its a justifiable position
  • Unless you plan on spending 46000 crystals I wouldn't but those
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    Those packs are there for whales they aren't meant for small spenders if you do your research everyone says don't buy the 5-330 shard packs for crystals because 99% of the time you get 5 shards.

One of the game changers on YouTube does a video about buying packs and are they worth your money (I believe it's Warrior) and he always says those packs aren't worth it.

this. only buy guaranteed shard packs, never the 5-330.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Dark1SG
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    The drop rate is horrible and expensive, that would be acceptable knowing that later those shards will be made farmable later on. My issue is that they are forcing you to buy them by using those new heroes as required in Territory Battles, where you use then to fill in heroes to reduce stage difficulty. That is unfair and unethical, giving players the chance to get parts of a game for a price is one thing, forcing players to pay hundreds of dollars per hero is just wrong. Wanting to make a profit vs profiteering, every element of tge game is fueled through gems and cash purchases. Want a hero? Buy crystals. Want to play lvls? Wait hours for energy to refill or use crystals. Want gear? Play lvls hundreds of times, by paying crystals. Those crystals aren't cheap and we are being charged at every turn and we are rewarded by being given laughably low drop rates.
  • You got 7?

Congrats, you beat the average.
  • Yeah, 7's not too bad, if you get a few - sucks when you get the 5's.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice