Pack Feedback

System
246 posts EA Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: New Player Feedback and Suggestions.

Replies

• Linkinxr
    35 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Constructive criticism. I spend money every week on this game and I finally shell out to try and get marauder and all I can get is **** 7 shards every time I buy a pack. For what I got for a $100 i could have bought something else and had more satisfaction incame home popped my $100 and was super happy to start my quest for the sith maurader. I’m a life long EA customer. I’m a huge gamer and pay for almost all the titles you guys give out star wars battle front one and two madden since 2000. I’m so disappointed in the fact you guys decided to just give out small amounts of shards. It shouldn’t costs me $200 for a toon in this game. You’re really **** on the little guys like myself who want to compete in this game.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Linkinxr wrote: »
    Constructive criticism. I spend money every week on this game and I finally shell out to try and get marauder and all I can get is **** 7 shards every time I buy a pack. For what I got for a $100 i could have bought something else and had more satisfaction incame home popped my $100 and was super happy to start my quest for the sith maurader. I’m a life long EA customer. I’m a huge gamer and pay for almost all the titles you guys give out star wars battle front one and two madden since 2000. I’m so disappointed in the fact you guys decided to just give out small amounts of shards. It shouldn’t costs me $200 for a toon in this game. You’re really **** on the little guys like myself who want to compete in this game. Thanks for sucking the life out of me and this game.

I think u are post in the wrong places. Should post new thread in packs/store session, or i think there is merge thread about packs.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Split and moved to Feedback: Data Cards (Store)