How can it possible?

Markus91
9 posts Member
edited February 2018
Hi there,
Yesterday i received 3 different mods for the event of sith marauder such as reward for the bug declared like Rose's event and Holdo's event, and the first question that I made is: why they can give us a normal shards like all of the events?
I hope you understand this kind of post.
Best regards.
Post edited by Markus91 on

Replies

• i m confused.
  • Sorry man, I wrote this post to much wrongly, now I edited it.
  • As far as i can tell, you think that we shld be given shards instead of mods as compensation. Well thats because we didnt get the indicated mod rewards from Sith M., while for rose/holdo the lack of shards were the probelm. This is a apple to oranges situation, since the scenarios are different
  • I supposed the scenario was the same, what did it change?
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    For rose and holdo, some people got more ahards so EA gave everyone else more shards for equality. In this scenario, a bug caused people to not recieve the rewards of the last tier, which were mods, so Ea gave everyone mods
  • sorry for too much questions, but in the events of the characters, if a player bought a pack, of the price of 10,99€and he completed all the steps, he could bring that character at 4 stars, that was happened in the events before rose and holdo events.
  • Markus91 wrote: »
    sorry for too much questions, but in the events of the characters, if a player bought a pack, of the price of 10,99€and he completed all the steps, he could bring that character at 4 stars, that was happened in the events before rose and holdo events.

OHHHHHH. In that case, its basically the number of abilities of the character, which will decrease the number of shards you get from the event. Rose/Holdo had 4, He had 3
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Markus91 wrote: »
    sorry for too much questions, but in the events of the characters, if a player bought a pack, of the price of 10,99€and he completed all the steps, he could bring that character at 4 stars, that was happened in the events before rose and holdo events.

Not all of them. It wasn’t true for FO Executioner.
  • in this case, the last answer of swgohfan29, validate the fact of the number of skills of the characters.