FOTP ship

I have it at 7* but am not using in Fleet battles. My current lineup (high to low GP): Slave1, TieAdvance, Biggs, Umbaran, Wedge, Scimitar, TFP, Ahsoka. FOTP power, though 7*, is further down my ships GP (JC is higher...). I use Umbaran, Scimitar and Ahsoka in reserve. I at top 20, sometimes top 10. From what I've seen on FOTP, his special is nice in the cooldown is 1 when hitting a TLed ship. My problem is it seems his damage is not enough for my lineup. FOTP is not well geared though so wonder if others do have him well geared, i.e., lvl 80+/g9 or 10, and that the ship will perform better than others in my lineup. The only one I think I might replace would be Wedge or Umbaran. Umbaran's basic can dispel buffs on TLed ships and the special can TL a ship with damage to other TLed ships...so not bad. Wedge seems to not do much other than his special's damage which has a cooldown that I never seem to hit twice on.

Appreciate any comments.

Replies

• FOTP is an essential ship in any top end fleet. Arguably the hardest hitting ship in the game and one of the fastest too. I can not recommend strongly enough that you take the time to gear up the pilot as high as possible as soon as possible.....that is unless you are in my shard.
  • Use tie adv., biggs, tfp, fotp and umb.star in your main line up. Farm reaper and eventually replace umb.star in your line up. Use scimitar,boba,wedge in reserves.
    As for your main question, i have him at g11 with abilities omega'd, 5*mods, and he hits like an absolute truck(70k-80). For me, and many others, it's the best ship in the game.
    He'll also work at g10 btw.

• My Lineup is Biggs, Slave 1, TIE Advance, FOTIE and TIE. The idea is to Single target target lock someone, burn his ship, move to the next, so on so far.

TIE Reaper will prob replace Slave 1 soon.

My reinforcements are KRCS (TM manipulation and Dispell) TIE Silencer (Stun Lock) and Wedge (DPS). Make sure u have a reinforcement for any situation
  • @Ferret2112 , lol I don't think we're in the same shard. Top 20 is pretty limited so I would have noticed you by now. Thanks. I do recall it being as fast as TFP.

@Kiritoismyname , I messed up on my starting lineup. I do use umb in start and boba comes off the bench. I like your process and this is what I'll do. I am farming reaper but that is a super long project. In the meantime, I can gear up FOTP. He's 6* on way to 7* but I do have to gear and level him as well. Thanks.
  • @swgohfan29 , good thoughts on reinforcements. I do think about that. I like Scimitar for immediate retribution/stealth as I use TFP to gain TM. I like Ahsoka's dispel when needed against opponent retribution. I like Boba to hit multiple TLed ships. I'll have to check KRCS TM manipulation. That ship is also on a long term farm...
  • I would also recommend you consider Poe as a reinforcement. He is quite handy to knock out an enemy ITF as his special cannot be evaded. He is just super squishy so not a great idea to have out on the field to start.
  • @Ferret2112 , I'll look into Poe's ship.

I'm slow farming Tie Reaper so I think having Poe and Tie Reaper wouldn't be good together, especially when not well geared. TR gets damaged easily but if it can avoid damage, it helps on opposing capital ship TMR which can be huge when my Executrix sea of Ties is available sooner. When I see TR on other side, that's my first target whenever taunts don't get in the way.
  • Ferret2112
    195 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    they are separate farms so you can potentially work on both simultaneously. Reaper is hard node only and Poe is available through fleet shipments. Just food for thought and I wish you luck with however you decide.
  • how do you run your ships? starting and reserves? I use Tarkin's capital ship.
  • Thrawn capital, vader, FOTP, ITF, Biggs and Reaper. Scimitar, Slave 1, Wedge and Falcon as reserves. Working on finishing off Poe who will replace Wedge.
  • Cool, nice setup. I've seen 3* and 5* Reaper. The 3* Reaper doesn't last long especially if no TLs to get Biggs taunt. The 5* is definitely harder as it has more survivability. Falcon's H/P also isn't great from my view but I also prioritize target on it as well...after Reaper.