zeta 5's --- OMG

yes, it happened. I was at Dr's office and wanted to improve Umbaran by finally giving omegas to 5s. I thought his zeta was on his leader ability so I bypassed that and clicked last ability (unique) and clicked...WHAT? OH NO...oh well, I do use Umbaran so hopefully this zeta helps. Otherwise I don't use 5's for anything else. I don't have a clone squad and I think he's a g9 so not going into my arena. Perhaps he's useful in raids, i.e., P1 with Jedis as he counterattacks? Would like to hear other's thoughts on how I can maximize this zeta...doh!

Replies

• Options
    I gave him a zeta long ago as part of my clone team, and I use him in my fleet arena lineup. But at G9 and without other clones around him, that’s probably a frustrating mistake.
  • Options
    Zetas don't give that much to ships unfortunately. You do gain a nice boost in GP though as crew members double dip in GP.
  • Options
    yes, that's what I feel...sigh. That's why I'm wondering whether he can help on AAT/HAAT raid but again, no clone team...almost force me to complete clones just to use his zeta. We need a BACK button. lol
  • Options
    You could try making one of them GK Zarriss time out teams. Haven't really seen DN in top end arena for a while.
  • Options
    His Zeta gives him turn meter every time a clone ally takes damage. It's useful in Territory Wars and HAAT, but that's really the only place you're going to conceivably use a clone team. I would NOT use Fives under a Kenobi lead, because that gives taunt to Fives whenever he uses his special ability, Combined Fire. If he's taunting, other clones aren't taking damage, and his Zeta won't be triggered. The good news is that there are still plenty of clones that haven't been added to the game yet, so it's possible clones could be improved at some point in the future.
  • Options
    @Moroveus , I like the thinking on additional clones. I'm ahead of the game...lol. I do have Rex 7* but not high gear/lvl. Perhaps that might be where I could invest to start my clones squad. Ok, you got me thinking. My Clone Sargeant also could use some work to improve light side ships so maybe a slow farm there. Cool, thanks.
  • Options
    I will say that I have trouble with Rex's Tenacity Up as he's usually fast. With Vader rework, I haven't tackled a Rex lead so I shall test my arena team soon. Perhaps having Rex lead w/5's zeta'd may give me choices in arena teams. This is perhaps best use per my goof. B)
  • Options
    Lol this is the 3rd or 4th time I've heard of this happening in the last couple months and all of them were fives!

Sorry man, at least you'll slow it down and pay attention from now on
  • Options
    @GulSkiVader Even though superteams are all the rage now in HAAT, Clones are amazing. A zCody, zLeia, Sarge, Echo and Fives gets 10 mil in P4 easy. And Clones are decent in TW.
    Now, I wouldn't go deviating from your plan just to accommodate this one mistake. But you could definitely build a solid team around him.
    Otherwise, accept you wasted a zeta, thank God you didn't zeta Chewy, and move on.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    @CaptainRex , lol. Don't jinx me on Chewie now. Anyway, I have accepted the possibility of wasted zeta.

Just for kicks, I looked at zeta meta report. 5's is way down in 2nd page but ahead of Kanan Jarrus zeta!

you all have me thinking on this. Supposedly clones are also useful in P2 HAAT. My guild needs help there anyway...
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    A zCody, zLeia, Sarge, Echo and Fives gets 10 mil in P4 easy.
    Good ol' Princess Zody! Still a classic!