Worth a zeta or should i exercise patience?

So, with palps 2 new zetas ive been considering using one on him, since i dont run sith or empire atm, would cd be the better of the 2, obv lead would be better with the tm gain as the overall choice, or should i take a wait and see approach with all the new content headed our way? Thoughts? Thx in advance

Replies

• If you're not running sith or empire putting a zeta on him would be a massive waste of resources. Unless you're planning to change to them
  • c1ever_pun wrote: »
    If you're not running sith or empire putting a zeta on him would be a massive waste of resources. Unless you're planning to change to them

This, 100% this. I wouldn't use a zeta at all unless you're for sure planning to switch over AND are very close to completion. If you're still a ways away you might be better off using it on your current arena roster.
  • Yea i probably should've added that while not at g12 for all, my sith team is atleast g11 and dn at 12. Im just really sure on making the switch again. Ive seen gameplay of sith teams running thrpugh arena, im still top 100 with cls, dn, thrawn, old ben and r2... guess im anxious for this new raid to drop or atleast more info about it so i can prepare... thx though
  • If you're content where you are then there's no need to rush, just be patient
  • Be patient, because rumor has it there's gonna be a couple of major release this Feb. So its possible that marauder is not going to be the only new char this mth
  • rayroars wrote: »
    Be patient, because rumor has it there's gonna be a couple of major release this Feb. So its possible that marauder is not going to be the only new char this mth

This is almost certainly true. At minimum, we're going to get a new raid character, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's another marquee or legendary release or two. I've got three and a half zetas in the bank, and I'm sitting on them for now.
  • Thx everyone, i appreciate the advice. Yea I'll just sit on it for now. Its just killing me knowing i got it and nothing to use it on lol
  • Thx everyone, i appreciate the advice. Yea I'll just sit on it for now. Its just killing me knowing i got it and nothing to use it on lol

It's tough. I've got a few zetas I wish I had back (zQGJ and zBoba come to mind). I've also got zSid, but I actually like his as he became a useable toon with it.
  • Ha, wish I could get back my zQGJ too.

Also zeta'd Wampa by accident (and not the good zeta). Kicking myself for that one.
  • Patience. Wait and see what else is coming.
  • Feel the mistake pain. Accidently hit zeta on jyn can't be stunned when I only used her for rancor. Hadn't done any r2 or cls at that time...
  • Patience my young sith apprentice. But I say patience for a different reason... Palp needs to be g12. And he really needs both zetas. You could manage with only his leader z but regardless... He needs g12. I run EzPz (g12), Vader (g11), DNzz (g11), Thrawn (g11), and GK (g12) and the improvement is remarkable. I'm back in the top of the shard (a very mature shard) and loving the dark side life again.

Get ep to g12. Then decide. I don't think you'll regret pulling out the EP squad then. But you need his leader zeta for it to work.
  • @Sacull_Kinslayer I love how you wrote Palp’s double zeta. It makes it look like easy peasy. Lol
  • I'm glad someone caught it ;)