Removed from guild

I was somehow removed from my guild overnight. The guild leader let me back in and according to the in game chat I left the guild, which I did not.

I have already went through all of the EA help options and did a chat with a game advisor. I was informed there is nothing they can do and sent a link to this forum.

I apologize if this is not posted in the correct spot. I would appreciate any help provided.

Replies

• Have you been in the guild a long time or did you just join the guild?
  • I joined Saturday to get in before tb started.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    There have been other reports of this happening. I’m not aware of any of them getting relief though.
  • It's a know bug from switching guilds, not sure how long it will last. But it doesn't happen to everyone all the time maybe they'll fix it in the next update
  • That's the largest gap I've seen in the remove bug, usually it happens within an hour. But it is a known bug where people get auto removed and it says they left
  • Does anyone know if I'm posted in the correct place to get help? I had a chat with an EA game advisor this morning and there was nothing they could do sent me a link to this forum and told me to ask.
  • Your not, you need to go to that other site ea answers hq or what ever. were not allowed to talk about Bugs here
  • Even then there's nothing they can do for you
  • Same happened to me. 3 months back though (3rd LS tb). I was 5 days into the guild and i was somehow removed. Lost tb tokens too. Moreover, i remember there was a message saying "client restart needed" before it happened.
  • Your not, you need to go to that other site ea answers hq or what ever. were not allowed to talk about Bugs here

Ahhh, the graveyard. I haunt that place, I like picking over the bones of the dead and forgotten. There's even an alternate language, "This bug has been flagged for review" is a necromatic spell and "We tested this and can't seem to replicate the issue" is a burial shroud.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice