Anyone Having Arena Troubles Lately?

2Next

Replies

• Any JTR team without a taunter is done for. No matter who you put in it. With zHan I'll stun BB8 and then depending who goes next, my R2 or theirs, if it's me I'll attempt to stun their R2 and then just wittle them down. You need GK or Poe on that team.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    too many competative teams, the game is too balanced < -- did he really just say that?!?!

Someone better get in touch with Leef. I think his account has been hacked. Proof above.

As an aside I'm going to try to give up being negative for Lent. So if you don't see me posting much, I'm not dead...not yet.
    @Nikoms565 haha, no worries.
    Isn't everyone dropping further than they used to on your leaderboard though?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • @leef I definitely am, can't keep a solid rank worth anything. Everyone is always climbing and spending refreshes all day. Not worth the hassle for me
  • Well... actually yes. Over the last few days, instead of dropping 9-14 spots, I'm dropping 18-25 spots. Players seem to acquire gear at a certain rate, while other players like myself don't mind dropping a cash every now and then for gear.

Thanks for your input. Do you know what kind of teams are beating you? I see you run Chopper; how is that working out for you? You ever swap GK for Thrawn or Han Solo?

I like Chopper a bunch, but I do switch out Thrawn, too. My shard mates say Chopper is kinda easy, but mirror match with RJT and I like Chopper in there.

It looks like the regular influx of teams who recently acquired BB-8 and CLS. Probably thew some zetas up and now they're in the mix.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • @KvotheQGBQG2
    Honestly, cls is really the worst to put as your 5th on a jtr team.

You need a taunter...old ben will do fine.

Han Solo and thrawn will both work. I personally find han solo to be more challenging on defense. However, since you need old ben, just use thrawn and swap tm with old ben to get that 1st mind tricks going.
  • For about a week, I have dropped more as well. JTR, R2, BB8, rey, and baze. For maybe a couple months was hovering around 50 +/- 10. But 2 days ago dropped 100+ and have finished around 70-100, despite getting 2 zetas.
  • Between everyone getting Vader/Palpatine Meta the top 500 have pushed everyone out back to the 1600-2000 rank, 80-90k power is the norm now and can’t get near 500 without CLS or NS. Top 50 is still CLS/JTR/NS no Sith there at all. GW is all about Sith teams now unless I get lucky and draw a person who’s not active anymore! lol
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    too many competative teams, the game is too balanced < -- did he really just say that?!?!

Someone better get in touch with Leef. I think his account has been hacked. Proof above.

As an aside I'm going to try to give up being negative for Lent. So if you don't see me posting much, I'm not dead...not yet.

Nice. I decided to give up Catholicism for Lent.