Sith Marauder in TB platoons

ErsinBaba111
64 posts Member
edited February 2018
Am I the only one who was kittened of when I see the new toon which was released 2 days ago , in the TB platoons ?

Post admin edit :neutral:
lol.. My Post was edited by an admin.... P. word has been changed to "kittened" lol.... What a cover up...

Post edited by ErsinBaba111 on

Replies

• No. But never fear, CG doesn't care. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
  • it was the same with executioneer, holdo and the one we dont talk about, so no suprise.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    You didn’t have to wait until you saw it to be mad. It was already announced it would be there.
  • Oh, you thought they moved up the Marquee event as a gift? It was to make sure it was in TB, of course. And it's gonna happen again and again and again. Around and around we go. This is fun.
    Disney-Party.gif
    wee....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Oh, you thought they moved up the Marquee event as a gift? It was to make sure it was in TB, of course. And it's gonna happen again and again and again. Around and around we go. This is fun.
    Disney-Party.gif
    wee....

A sad truth
  • Julmay wrote: »
    Oh, you thought they moved up the Marquee event as a gift? It was to make sure it was in TB, of course. And it's gonna happen again and again and again. Around and around we go. This is fun.
    Disney-Party.gif
    wee....

A sad truth

This is the greatest thing ever I can't breathe.
  • There is someone/something in a grey shirt that I can't tell if it's lobot or not
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Riegorn wrote: »
    it was the same with executioneer, holdo and the one we dont talk about, so no suprise.

This. If a toon is in game they will be in platoons.

The timeframe really doesn't matter, unless they wait a few months. The toon will only be 3* until well after being farmable.

so 2 hours to 2 months. the only people who will have them ready for platoons used $$. this is the advantage they pay for.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Riegorn wrote: »
    it was the same with executioneer, holdo and the one we dont talk about, so no suprise.

This. If a toon is in game they will be in platoons.

The timeframe really doesn't matter, unless they wait a few months. The toon will only be 3* until well after being farmable.

so 2 hours to 2 months. the only people who will have them ready for platoons used $$. this is the advantage they pay for.

Except that now, with multiple versions of p2p toons in each TB (there are 4 SM's today) the advantage (or disadvantage) isn't for individuals - it now affects entire guilds.

It's truly frustrating if a guild has 1 or 2 fewer whales than allotted slots, as then even the p2p players lose out. Poor design on multiple levels. Especially because the number of SM's required in phase 5 and phase 6 will likely go up. So not all p2p players are even granted the "advantage they pay for".

As I said, very poor design. It's one thing to "punish" players who don't pay - it's quite another to punish them either way.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I am convinced that the reason this game has so many bugs, so little new characters, content, and customer interface improvements is that they are spending the majority of their labor and man hours on pouring through metrics on ways to get more revenue ( what specific character in platoons will cause he most spending this week, what amount of shards in this marquee, what gear to put in this marquee, what mod rewards to give, what series of character releases, etc etc)
    And using the vast majority of their labor from CG developers to managers to EA staff to invest in this pouring through data and theorizing the ideal way to get revenue.

Gone are the days of producing the best content possible and hoping it will result in the most revenue. Many a consultant has profited off this shift in business acumen and strategy. It sucks for the customer though.
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Gul_Ski73
    68 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Am I the only one who was p.ssed of when I see the new toon which was released 2 days ago , in the TB platoons ?

Not kittened, not mad, not surprised.. I thought this would happen 2 days ago(and made a post about it)..

It's sad that this has become expected behavior.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • I am convinced that the reason this game has so many bugs, so little new characters, content, and customer interface improvements is that they are spending the majority of their labor and man hours on pouring through metrics on ways to get more revenue ( what specific character in platoons will cause he most spending this week, what amount of shards in this marquee, what gear to put in this marquee, what mod rewards to give, what series of character releases, etc etc)
    And using the vast majority of their labor from CG developers to managers to EA staff to invest in this pouring through data and theorizing the ideal way to get revenue.

Gone are the days of producing the best content possible and hoping it will result in the most revenue. Many a consultant has profited off this shift in business acumen and strategy. It sucks for the customer though.

They, like any business model, have separate departments for separate aspects of the game. Financing and advertising are a different group than the graphic designers, and are different that the ability kit creators, and are different than the ships team, or the raids team, or any other designated team in the company. Efforts aren’t wasted - I believe what you may be referring to is generally just called “upper management,” but that doesn’t make it true.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Just get used to it, sucks but sure...
  • The funny thing is that they had the impudence to announce that Sith Marauder's event has been anticipated with the aim to put him in platoons!