Automatic deployment for failed platoon assignments

While attempting to assign 6 characters to a platoon, a guildmate beat me to the assignment and took 2 of the slots I was about to assign, so when I attempted to assign mine nothing happened. However, when I moved over to the next territory to fill platoons, I found that the heroes I failed to assign to the previous territory were not available. They have been irrevocably linked to the first territory, even though they were not deployed.

This has to change. How do you expect us to plan out squads and platoons for an effective assault plan with "features" like this? The answer seems clear: you don't.

P.S.
I know this has been pointed out before. Now it's my turn. Please update this feature of TBs so this no longer happens. There is no good reason for it, other than flipping little fluffy kitten toes in our faces.

Replies

• It is because they did something that caused a bug when they created DSTB. and instead of fixing the bug, they just did this to us.

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Well there is a reason for it. You might not think it’s a good reason, but they aren’t just trying to hurt you. It was the fix for the bug that was allowing people to platoon that character over and over and over and wind up with stars they didn’t deserve.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Well there is a reason for it. You might not think it’s a good reason, but they aren’t just trying to hurt you. It was the fix for the bug that was allowing people to platoon that character over and over and over and wind up with stars they didn’t deserve.

That isn't a fix. That's an emergency stop-gap patch that has no place being a long-term feature.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

That isn't a fix. That's an emergency stop-gap patch that has no place being a long-term feature.

I’m not interested in arguing that semantic issue. My point is that your P.S. is not accurate.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I know this has been pointed out before. Now it's my turn. Please update this feature of TBs so this no longer happens. There is no good reason for it, other than flipping little fluffy kitten toes in our faces.

If this is not pointed out in the right place pointing it doesn't matter.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>