Unlocking IPD today? Hold onto that zeta.

DropItLikeItHoth
140 posts Member
edited February 2018
I’ve had IPD since launch and Zeta’d his unique. If it worked proper it is an amazing zeta. Right now it’s bugged and allows GK to gain taunt thru Target Lock. Very problematic. Happens at the 45 second mark. Tried reporting on EaBugs, but that site is the opposite of user friendly.
https://youtu.be/PKV1iTDIZ1o

Replies

• msb14
    301 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Are we watching the same video? I didn't see GK gain taunt through target lock in that video.

Edit: You changed the video, I see it now. Definitely bugged if your probe droid is zeta'd.
    Edit 2: Possibly not bugged actually, because he gained taunt after your probe droid was dead, meaning his unique wouldn't have been active anymore. WAI I would say.
  • Interesting on the self destruct. I’ve run so many battles I’d have to look at it again.
  • if you read the skill for like 5 seconds, you will see that target lock only prevents buffs if IPD is active. Considering you killed him right after using his target lock, it's working as intended
  • Angelloyd wrote: »
    if you read the skill for like 5 seconds, you will see that target lock only prevents buffs if IPD is active. Considering you killed him right after using his target lock, it's working as intended

Thanks. Figured it out in 5 seconds where my bug report goes into limbo.