I CLUB Baby Whales - 127 MIL GP Guild Looking for 2

I Club Baby Whales a 127 million GP, 42 Star LS TB / 41 Star DS TB guild is looking for 2 members to join our team and replace a couple retiring members.

Why join I Club Baby Whales? Culture. I Club Baby Whales culture is all about teamwork and engaging our members, while still keeping everything fun. ICBWs TW record is 8-2-1 and we have never fought a guild with a lower GP then ours. Our success is because members 1-50 are active and engaged in our community.

More reasons to join ICBW:

Simple deployment strategies for TB and TW where you know where and how you need to deploy before these events starts. No micromanaging of your rosters

Organized and active Discord Server/Community. Everything from strategy talk to meme wars to obsessing over fried cheese curds.

Set Raid Schedule during the work week that provides ZDW windows to ensure everyone gets rewards and also allows you to play the HAAT which many of our members still enjoy. Bonus raids held regularly on weekends with fun themes.

Join a day guild with many longtime members and also many newer members who help keep day to day guild life fun and engaging even when the game may be in a rut.

ICBW Requirements

600 everyday
2 million GP
All Hoth heroes at a minimum of 5 Stars

If interested PM myself here or on Discord at Morgoth#2442

warclub2.jpg

latest?cb=20130901203712

Replies